Special Place

* Jimin's POV *

Its been 2 months since i've been a trainee. I've worked hard and CEO Yang saw my improvement. But every trainees are nervous. Since a couple of weeks. 5 trainees got fired. CEO Yang said that we will debut soon to compete with the other compagnies.

He said that there will be 1 boy group and 1 girl group

Everyone worked hard to be able to debut. We either become an idol or we go home. In 1 month, YG will be having a competition. Every trainees must perform 1 song and 1 dance.

Some new trainees didnt practice until the last week. Unlike the old trainees including me, hyemi, junhoe, minho and jason. We practiced in advance.

I will be composing my own rap and my own dance. That means 2x the work. But it will pay off.

During those 2 months, I got to be friends with the others and we helped each other out. I was really close to Hanbin and Junhoe.

In a week, its going to be the competition. Alot of trainees didnt sleep and did a all nighters. I was still working on my rap, I want it to be perfect. As for my choreo, I was done with the moves. Just need to perfectionnise them.

Its now friday, the competition is in 2 days. I havent seen the others ressently, I. was to busy working. But then I saw B.I walking in the practice room.
" Chimchim, take a time out. You look really tired. Come on, i'll take you somewhere "
before I could reject, he pulled me into the van. I asked where we were going but he would'nt answer me.

After a while, we arrived to a café. When we walked in, i could smell the fresh coffe and baked goods. We sat down and ordered. I kept looking around becose I was scared that someone finds us.

"Dont worry, its a private YG café, no fans or reporters can take photos. " he said to me
" Ahh, thats a relief..."

We talked about the showcase, B.I is going to dance to a brian puspos choreo and compose a rap called 'Be I'.
We ate alot becose we've been skipping Breakfast and Dinner.

When we came back to the practice room..
" Chimchim... dont force yourself arraseo? stay healthy" he said and hugged me.
I was suprised, becose he never hugged me before. We were like bros, we greeted each other with fist pumps. So it was abit awkward. But I felt my cheeks getting red and my heart pumping 5x faster

?What is going on with me?

TBC

Note: sorry, its abit short, but i'll update in a couple of hours ^^