Get ready, SHOWTIME!

Jimin's POV

Every trainees entered the room and stared at the stage.
It was big, only a single light brightened the stage. In the front, there's 2 chairs for Mr Yang and Mr Park.
Cameras were everywhere, filming our every move.

The trainees lined up on the stage. We stared at the door blanckly waiting for the CEOs.
After a moment, CEO yang and CEO park walked in sitting on the chairs in front.
My heart was beating like crazy, I'm nervous and scared. I felt cold sweat falling down my forehead.

Everyone went quiet once MR park took the mic.

-Ok.. Let's get started.
he started

-We will choose the battle.
Mr Yang finished

He was calling the names. I was blank.

Rap:

Bobby and BI /VS/ Jackson and Mark
Jennifer Lee /VS/ CY (Jimin)

Dance:

Ikon /VS/ Got7
CY (Jimin) and Jennie /VS/ Jennifer and YR
Andrew /VS/ JB

Sing:

Hyemi, Taeyeon and Jennie /VS/ Jennifer and YR

I was getting nervous. That jennifer girl is battling in every battles. Is she that good?
I'm getting scared but Hanbin(B.I) held my hand and putted a piece on paper inside before letting go.
I unfolded the paper and saw:

"Hey little fighter
things will get better
*drawing of penguin*
Motivation penguin!"

it said.

I was happy and I felt better. I can do this! Jimin, you trained so long for this. It's showtime!!
I said to myself.

First battle is Rap.
Mark and Jackson went on first. The're rap was good but I know bobby and B.I would do better. Mark missed a beat from getting so nervous. We cant really hear it but it was obvious to me. But overall, it was good. The're lyrics were great.
It's now Bobby's and B.I's turn. I'm anticipating. The beat started and Bobby started. He did a great job! He's flow is great and lyrics are on point. He was really hyped and energetic wich makes the other trainees hyped also. B.I rapped after and his lyrics are deep. He's flow is good. He may have a light voice but he's lyrics are amasing and meaningfull.

The battle was donne and Bobby and B.I won.
Yg trainees were cheering. I applauded but then I remembered it's my turn. I went on stage and my palm was getting all sweaty. I looked once again at Hanbin and he gave me his bright smile to encourage me.
I was on the center of the stage, the cameras were filming my every move. I felt nervous but remembered what Hanbin told me.

"You are better than you think Jimin
believe in yourself"
he said to me before the battle.

I stared in front and it's like my nightmare. I stared blanckly at the judges and sweat was pouring down my face.

Calm down Jimin. You're amasing. Believe in yourself. You can do this.
I encouraged myself.

Te beat started and I got lost into the beat. I flowed through the rap and I just rapped all of my lyrics. I rapped everything on my heart. The hard training times, the fear trainees were goig through.
I just forgot everything outside and focused on the beat.

After the song ended. I opened my eyes and stared at everyone. They started clapping and cheering for me.

-I wasnt waiting for such a good rap ahah.
said MR park

-She's our ace, she's only 17
said Mr Yang

-It was great, the lyrics, the flow, everything.
he praised me.

I felt honored, I hope I win.
I'll show you dad, i'm meant to be an Idol. I'll folow my heart.

TBC