Andrew Lee

*Jimin's POV*

It was a beautifull day :'). I woke up, from the sun beamming inside my room.

I got ready to go to the practice room. Today BBY will prepare for are debut.

I wore some momma chachi pants with a tanktop. I took my hershel bag and headed to the kitchen.

-GoodMorning ^^

-Morning Jimin :)
They responded

We ate breakfast and I washed the dishes. After waiting for the others. I putted on some newbalances and we headed out to the van. On the way to the YGbuilding, we sang to some songs and fooled around.

*At the YGbuilding*

We walked in the practice room.

- OK, hey girls, I will be you're choreographer for you're debut song.
he said

We were abit shocked by the sudden changement becose out old dance teachers were all girls. But Jennie as the leader, snapped out of it first.

-Hana, two, set..

-ANNYEONG-HASEO, BBY-IMNIDA.
we all screamed in unions.

After abit, he introduced himself.

-Ok, my name is Andrew Lee. I'm kinda young, 19 years old. But i've been dancing for 7 years now. I was featured in many MVs and The choreographer for 'Come Back Home' from 2NE1 was me.

It was then our turn.

-Ah dae, annyeong-haseo, Jennie-imnida. I'm the leader and the vocal. I'm 21 years old.

-Annyeong-haseo, ummh, Hyemi-imnida. I'm the Main Vocal and lead dancer. I'm 20 years old

-Annyeong-haseo, Taeyeon-imnida. I'm the lead vocal and main dancer. I'm 23 years old, the oldest.

it wa then my turn. Ahh ottoke, what shoud I say ahah.

-Annyeong-haseo, Jimin-imnida. I'm the main rapper and main dancer. I'm the maknae, i'm 17.

I said and bowed to him.

-Ah, arraseo, lets get started, I want to see how good you girls are.

He went to the computer and putted on a random song. He started freestyling and e was'nt bad. His mouves were precissed and sharp.

It was then Hyemi's turn, she danced cutely to the song.
Jennie danced abit sexy but badass at the same time, its a leader thing xdd.
Taeyeon was great. She followed well to the beat and her moves were simple but amasing.
It was then my turn. A new song came up and I just freestyled. It was fun.

-Ok!! You girls were great! Taeyeon and Jimin stood out abit more as the mean dancer. Good job! Tomorow, we will learn a choreo too see how good you are at memorising and putting your own style into it. See ya tomorow!
He said and walked out.

-Wow that was fun ahaah
I said

-Easy for you! ;( you're good at dancing!!
said hyemi

We all laughed at her comment and walked to the studio. We have to listen to the tracks and maybe start the track that me and Jennie are suppose to make.
We walked in the studio and bowed to the producers.

-Hana, two, set.

-ANNYEONG-HASEO, BBY-IMNIDA!!
we said while bowing 90°

XxXAfter listenig to the tracksXxX

Its now 1:15 and we are going to go eat lunch. I walked to Ikon's practice room to ask if they want to go eat.

I knoked and went in. The boys were sitting on the floor sweating like crazy.

-You guys look dead ._.

-We were learning the choreo for our debut. It was kinda tough. Guess What!!! Andrew Lee is our dance teacher!!!!
Said hanbin

-Ah, he's our choreographer also xD..Anyways, you guys wanna go eat with BBY?
I offered

-Yeah, sounds cool.
they said

When we were about to go out of the practice room. Andrew came in.

-Ohh, where are you guys going?
He said

-We're gonna go eat, wanna join us?
I recommended

-Sounds nice! Call!

We all walked to a Deokkboki restaurant and sat with the other BBY members.

-Ohh!! Annyeong-haseo, Andrew-sshi.
they said

-Dont talk to me so formally xD we're almost all the same age :)).
he replied

We ordered some deokkboki, while waiting we talked about ourselfs.

-Ahh so you are born in Canada?

-Well yeah, but I moved to LA when I was 10 :)
Said andrew.

I got to learn about him alot. He was born in canada, he then moved to the U.S and 3 years ago he moved to Korea. He wanted to become an Idol, but becose of puperty, his voice changed. So he became a backup dancer and then a choreographer.

I also told about myself. Exept the fact that i'm rich.

After eating, we headed back to the compagnie to get Idol Classes.

TBC