A deal it is

*Hanbin's POV*

Jimin introduced us to somme JYP trainees so we went with the flow by introducing ourself. Usualy, JYP and YG trainees are'nt good friends. We are really competitive becose of the battle.
After diner, all ofthe trainees went to the campire place because the compagnie wants us to get along. Everyone gattered aroud the fire and we seperated. YG with YG, JYP with JYP. Went CEO yang came we bowed and sat down.

-JYP isnt feeling well so he's in his tent.
MR yang said

-Why is it so awkward? Anyways, I have some news for you. This weekend, will be very important and special. There will be cameras following you're every steps. This trip and the battle will be in a show called 'BT' wich means 'Best Trainee'. That is all. Get to know each other and get somme rest.
He said and left right after.

We bowed once again and faced each other.

-What. Just. Happened?
-BT?
-Is this a joke?
-Shit
we all said.

After a moment no one talked, it was silent until I broke the awkward moment.

-Lets get along. Let the best compagnie win.
i said simply witha smirk

-Deal, dont cry when we win.
said the leader, JB? I think.

-Dont get so cocky, or you'll be the one sobbing ;)
said Jennie

After that, everyone went to the're tents to rest.

*Jimin's POV*

I'll win this and show them how YG is better. I wont let the compagnie down. My pride is on the line.
I'm feeling really competitive when it commes to music and dance.

I'm in my tent trying to sleep but i'm just staring at the sky through the clear part of the tent. I cant sleep so I putted on a coat becose its chilly and went out of the tent, trying to not wake up Taeyeon.
I went to the near by lake. I'm staring at the sky full of stars. Its really beautifull here, it's peacefull and the air is fresh. It's different from Seoul where there's we can barey see stars. It's nice.
I hear a voice behind me so I turned around to the figure standing behind me.

-What are you doing here?
he asked

I tapped the spot next to me, signaling him to sit next to me.

-Mhh. Cant sleep... How about you?

-I see, me too.

We stayed quiet for a moment, admiring the lake until he broke the silence.

-Good luck for the battle.
he said

-Dont worry about me, worry about you're self
I said while smirking.

-Woahh! Confident much?

-I never lose a battle. I will certainly not lose to you guys.

-If ur so confident, how about a bet?

-Sounds fun, what's the bet?

-Lose has to be a slave for 2 months!

-Call!

-Dont comme to me crying when you lose!!

-Dont worry Mark, I dont lose, I never lose.
i said confidently

-Well then, I'll leave, make sure tu get some rest.
he said

-Arraseo, good night

-good night

He said and left shortly after.

I will win, I'll becose the best to show my parents. I'll prove to them that i'm ment to be an idol.

*FLASHBACK*

-JIMIN!!! DONT YOU DARE BECOME AN IDOL!!COMME BACK HOME NOW!
said my father

-I will show you!! I'll become the best!

he sighed deeply.

-Ok, how about this. If you win in that TV show, i'll let you become an idol. And if you lose, you become the CEO of the compagnie.

-Fine!
I said angrily and stomped out of my dad's office.

What did I just do?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I'll show you dad, that i'm meant to become and Idol. I'll show you...

TBC