I must win:pt 3

*Hanbin's POV*

Me and Chimchim practiced all night. I gave her some advice on how to get the moves better and how to controle her stress. Because if she's nervous, she can forget the moves.

-And one last thing, you're the best Jimin, dont EVER forget that ^^ FIGHTING!!

-Gomawo oppa... Chinja gomawo....
she said with her head down.

-Dont thank me, repay me by staying by my side.
I said and walked back to the tent to get abit of sleep.

*JIMIN'S POV*

I'm nervous but thanks to hanbin, i'm feeling better. He makes me feel safe and secure with him...

It's 3Am and i'm getting some rest for the battle today.
I closed my eyes and went to snooze ville.

I felt lights shining into my eyes, I opened them and I was on a stage, the light shining on me and I saw JYP and YG. W-what is happening?

-Dance
said YG

I felt my body freeze. I cant move. My legs and glued to the floor and I have no strenght. I felt pain everywhere and I fell on the stage.
I could hear the others laughing. Teasing, humiliating me.

-Jimin!! Jimin!!
i heard

I then snapped back to reality. I oppened my eyes and it was only a dream. Sweat was pooling down my forehead. I felt weak.
I looked to my right and saw Taeyeon.

-You had a bad dream. Are you ok?

-o-oh yeah, i-im fine
i lied...

I'm nervous and scared. The brave Jimin is gone, the nervous one is here. What if I fail? What if I'll have to leave? What if I cant see theothers ever again?
Questions were piling up in the head.

«And one last thing, you're the best Jimin, dont EVER forget that ^^ FIGHTING!!»

i remembered Hanbin say. It gave me strenght.

«Snap out of it Jimin! You're the best! You will win this... For hanbin and the others.»

It time. I got up and changed into some compfy clothes. I putted on some skinny jeans, a mos wanted Tshirt and some converses. I tied a flanel around my waist and went out my tent. Everyone is there practicing. Cameras were filming our every move.

A camera then started filming me.

-How do you feel Jimin-shi?

-Nervous... But this is going to be fun ^^
I answered casualy.

-Who do you think will win?
they asked

-Me. I believe in myself. I'll win this for the compagnie's pride.
i answered and walked of to the others.

Hanbin was doing the pep talk to make the others less nervous.

-Ok! Forget about competition, LETS HAVE FUN!! One two three...

-YG BABY
we all screamed together.

This is it... Heirs or Idol?

TBC