Camping

*Hanbin's POV*

I saw Jimin and Andrew walking together. I admit it, i'm jealous. When she was going to go in her dorm, I stoped her and looked directly into he eyes.

-Oppa? Wae?
she asked

I stayed quiet for a moment... How could I tell her..?

-Jimin-ah... C-can you not hang out with Andrew? No, just dont be so happy with him...

-Hanbin, why are you saying this?

-I-im jealous... Jimin, I like you, alot. And I hate seeing you with other guys. I wont ask you to answer me right now if you like me. But.. plz, dont hang out with him. You make me jealous and mad. I want to hit him in the face, but i dont have the right, because you're not mine.

Without saying anything else, I walked away to my dorm and closed the door. Aishhhh, why did i say that?!

*Jimin's POV*

This is the second time he said that he likes me. What to do? My heart is pounding. Ah ottoke?

I dont know if I like him back...
Hanbin-ah... mianeh, I dont know what my heart says...

[week later]

Its now the day for the camping trip.

-YAAAAHHHHH!!WAKEEE UPPPP!!!!
jennie screamed

Aishhh, so early ;(
Its now 6AM, We are suppose to leave at 8AM. I got out of bed and woke up Hyemi.

-Hyemi eonnie, wake up!
i said

-Aishh, 5 minutes, 5.

-ANI! wake up!

-Aish, ok ok, im up T.T

She stood up and walked to the bathroom.
I packed my luggage with my favorite clothes (all black, white and red lol) and some cream/makeup/shampoo/blah blah blah.
I took my Hershel bag and putted in my hedphones, snacks, wallet and other stuff.
I walke up to the kitchen for FOOODDDD<3
I sat down and ate my nutella toast *3*.

-Ah! did you guys practice for the battle?
said taeyeon

-Yupp
i said

-Oh! are you rapping or dancing?
they asked

-Rap of course!!

After eating, I took a shower and brushed my teeths. I applied some makeup becose, gotta look good for a good first impression xdd. I wore a white T-shirt and some jeans with my bag.
Its now 7:30AM, what should I do?
I took out my phone and looked up online.

{YG trainee VS JYP trainee}

oh? what is this?
I oppened the file and saw an article:

{Yg and Jyp decided to do a battle. They will be filming an upcoming variety show. They will be comming out every week for 4 weeks. The're battle will be held on a camping site in South korea.

YG trainees:
Girls Group: BBY
Boy Group: IKON

JYP trainees:
Girl Group: none
Boy Group: Got7, 5 Live
Solo: Jennifer Lee, YR (Yerin)

Each compagnies CEO are bluffing about how good the're trainees are, lets see who is the best.

What will happen? who will win? }

I stoped reading the artical because it was now 7:45 AM, we have to leave. Variety show huh? Lets see how good they must be.

[On the bus]

I'm sitting in between Hanbin and Taeyeon.
I took out my phone from my bag, but then I felt something on my ear. I turned around and saw that hanbin putted his earphone on my ear. I listened to the song.
It was Illionaire's song, 2 chains and rollies.

-2chains and rollies
2chains and rollies
2chains and rollies
2chains and rollies[...]

Fuck these broken motherfuckers, peace out.

I gotta admit, This song is pretty good. I was listeng to the song but I suddenly felt sleepy. So I went to snooze ville.

*Hanbin's POV*

After the song was over, I putted on my song 'Be I'. When I looked at Jimin, her eyes were closed. She's sleeping?
ahaha, so cute.
I putted her head on my shoulder without her friend taeyeon knowing.
I looked at her sleeping figure, so cute, so pretty, perfect.
Moments after, I fell asleep also. I laid my head on jimin's head.

[2 hours later]

I woke up first and saw that jimi is still sleeping. We are almost there. I woke up jimin gently.

-Chimchim, we're almost there. wale up
I said

-oh, oh miane, I was sleeping on you're shoulder!

-Its ok
i said and turned my face to the window, hiding my red face.

TBC