Feelings pt:1

Hanbin's POV

I made a decision a long time ago. I always told myself that I need to win first place and bring back the trophy from the MAMA, to tell my feelings to Jimin.
Today is the day. After years of training and hard work, we finally became a nomany for the MAMA. We were chosen for the 'Best rookie award'.
We debuted for 3 months now and we made it this far.
Today, we had to perform on the stage and I know that Jimin is watching from Korea.
I got ready and reviewed my lyrics before going up on stage.

The stage was dark and we could see the light sticks from different fandoms. We could hear screaming and shouting. Moments after, the song started.

[CLIMAX]

After dancing around, it was my turn. I stood in the middle of the stage and the stage was dark but the lights were on me.
I started my rap and got lost in the beat. All I could think about were te lyrics.
After my part was done, Jinhwan and Junhoe came in to sing their parts. I continued to enjoy the performance.
It was amasing, the shouting and the fanchant. I couldnt get enough of this feeling.

After the song ended, we walked out of the stage and bowed to the staffs.

-Good work!
-Thank You!
-Good Work!!

we shouted.

We walked back to the dressing room and got changed and ready to head to the tables to hear the winner.

I cant wait to see Jimin when I get back to Korea

JIMIN'S POV

Me and the other girls were watchig the performance. They were amasing!
The stage was amasing but the mics were not that great. Even without a good mic, they still pulled it off! We could see that they were having fun and they were enjoying themselfs.

After Illionair and Exo, they were giving the awards.

-Next award is for the best rookie! This group showed us their amasing hiphop choreagraphie, rap and amasing vocals.. And the winner is..............

[Moment of silence]

-IKON!

We could hear the sound of fans screaming and clapping for Ikon.
The cameras were concentrating on the members, we could see Bobby's shocked face and eye smile after. Hanbin was so wordless that he didnt know what to say.

-I-I cant believe this... Thank you so much to the fans and staffs. We could be here without you guys. We would also like to thank Bigbang sunbaenims, Epik High sunbaenims and YG CEO. They helped us out alot and this award isnt just ours but also the fan's and the YG familly!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
said Hanbin.

I could see the tears in Hanbin's eyes. He was so happy and proud of the group.
Once they left the stage, Hyemi turned of the television.

-Ok girls, our goal is to win an award!! Lets work hard and win an award!!
said Jennie

-Yeahh!!
we replied

TBC

NOTE: so how is it? part 2 will be up tomorow and also, I will not be able to post this weekend because I will be going to NewYork for a school trip.
And again, Thank you for reading^^