Get Ready, SHOWTIME! pt2

note: Thank you so much for reading ^^ I didnt actually believe that ppl would like this ahah xdd
I will try to publish more :)) so yupppps

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jimin's POV

I got praised for my rapping. I believe that I'll win, because rapping if my specialty. If I lose, my pride would get hurt.

It's Jennifer's turn to rap. She went up on stage and she looked nervous. She was sweating and shaking. I felt bad for her...
Te beat dropped and she started to rap. She had good lyrics but her flow wasnt that good. She was nervous and we could see it.
Towards the end, she got less nervous and started to enjoy it.

-We can tell you were nervous...
said YG

-Dae...
she responded

-She has only been rapping for abit, but she's a vocal.
said JYP

After the CEOs judged her performance, she walked down from the stage.

-Good job ^^
i said

-Gomawo... You were amasing! No wonder you're YG's ace ^^
she said

I wondered, why not get to know her instead of hating her.
We walked to our seats sat down acording to our compagnie.

-You did great! :))
said Andrew

-Thanks ^^
i said

We were interupted by YG.

-It's now time for the dance competition.

-Mark, Jackson, Bambam and yugyeom, comme up
said JYP

I watched their performance and it was great. They were abit to fast but their flips and martial arts were very clean and on point.
It was now Ikon's turn. I smiled to Hanbin and gave him a thumbs up to get him less nervous.
The song started and they were amasing. But because they were nervous, they were abit to fast like Got7. Their moves were on point and I think Ikon won because their dance skills were better while Got7 suprised their auddience with flips but their dance was to work on.

When they finished, I clapped for them and gave them a thumbs up.
It was now our turn. I stood up with jennie and we walked up on stage. I'm less nervous but jennie looks scared. I held her hand and wispered to her.

-Its fine ^^ Fighting!
is wispered

She just smiled to me and the song started. We danced to 'welcome to my hood'. We did good, Jennie was abit nervous but she got less scared after.
When the song ended, JYP judged our dancing.

-It was good! Jennie was really good but she was abit nervous at first, either way it was great. CY aka jimin-shi was also amazing. They both stand out.

-Jennie and Jimin are the best for these kinds of dances.
said YG

-Indeed, their moves were full of confidence.
he said.

We bowed and walked down the stage. We saw Yerin and Jennifer.

-You guys were great!
they said in unions

-Ahah, thanks! We cant wait to see you guys dance!
I said

It was then their turn. The song started and they where great also! It was a sexy dance, they were good a moving their hips.
The song ended and YG praised them for a good performance.

-Ok, for the singing battle and the last dance battle, it will be held tomorow and tomorow, we will choose the winners.
said the CEOs towards the camera.

I was walking out of the building with Hanbin and cameras were everywhere. We wore our sunglasses and answered some questions.

-Who do you think won!!?

-Us, ahah, we worked hard and I think YG did the best.
said Hanbin

-What do you thing of JYP trainees?!

-They are very talented and friendly. People think we hate each other, but YG trainees and JYP trainees get along very well.
I said

-When are you going to debut??

-We are not sure but we will work hard to debut
said Hanbin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TBC