News

*Jimin's POV*

I went into the meeting room with the girls and Ikon. We sat down, waiting for YG. When he came in, we bowed down.

-Annyeong, I called all of you here to talk about a YG vacation plan. I've been thinking about going on a camping trip with JYP entertainement. We will be doing a battle there with the other trainees. So, please prepare a rap, a dance and a song. I will give you more informations later. Oh! and please inform Andrew about this. He could'nt comme to the meeting becose he's working on something with Calvin Hwang, a dancer.

We stood up and bowed before leavig the room.

[In the practice room]

-DAEBAKKKK!!
-No comments!!
-AHHHH! Imagine we meet some hot guys.
-So exited!!

we were screaming everywhere. I gotta admit, i'm really exited. I want to battle the other trainees, because its gonna help me improve. Ahhh xD

I'm gonna go meet Andrew now to tell him about the news and to work on the song. I walked into the studio and saw his concentrating on the lyrics. I sneaked up to him and...

-BOO!

-AAIIISHHHH!!! YOU SCARED ME!!

i was laughing my ass of on the floor becose of his reaction.

-Omg! AHAHHAAHHAH! You should've seen you're face!! AHAHAHHAAH!!

-AISHHH!! stop it -.- lets work.

I calmed down and sat beside him.

-Ok, so i've been working on some songs, here, listen to them.
he said

I listened to it, the rythm was nice and fun. Very energethic and it was a nice song to dance to.

The second song was an accoustic, I was thinking about a rap that could go well with it. I rapped out loud without realising.

*ANDREW's POV*

She was rapping out loud, it was really good! She's making me fall for her... Her voice, i love it.

-So how is it?
i asked

-I like it! Maybe change a couple of things, but in general, its good ^^
she replied

We worked on the lyrics and we changed a couple of things.
It was getting late so I suggested to stop for the day.

-Ahhhh, I'm hungry...
she said

-Hungry? wanna go to the convenient store?

-Call!!

We walked out of the building to the convenient store. We walked in and baught some ramen and snacks.
We sat down on the tables and ate our food.

-Oh!! oppa, i almost forgot! Yg and JYP are going to have a camping trip together, there's gonna be somme battles. So YG CEO asked us trainees to prepare for the battle.

-oh really? when's the trip?

- in one week I think

-Ah arraseo!

We finished our food and walked together to the dorm, becose our dorms are in the same building.
My heart was beating really fast... Jimin, stop doing this to me T.T

We were almost there, but a bycicle passed really close to her, so I grab her hand and bring her in my embrace.

-Hey you ok?
i asked

-u-um y-yeah

so cute xD she's studdering.

We walked back to the dorm and it was really awkward. She was infront of her door and she said goodnight before going in.

*Jimin's POV*

Waaahh!! daebak!! my heart is beating like crazy! why did he do that!?
Aishh, embarassing..
I said goodbye and I was about to walk in, but I felt someone holding my hand. I turned around and saw Hanbin..

-Oppa? Wae?

TBC