Bestfriends 7

A/N: Happy Easter! And a happy birthday to one of my mates. Mate Laila hbd :) you're already 15 like me :) hehehe! ... BATCH VINDICATORS Rule! :*

******

*Jin Hee's POV*

"L oppa!!!" I immediately shouted and ran to where my beloved L is. Gosh he's so handsome wearing those shades.

When I got near the crowd, I first looked if where can I go through to be near to L oppa. "Aha!" I happily said as I walked towards a small hole between some girls who are surrounding my L.

"Ouch!" I reacted when someone stepped on me. I just shook my head and just ignored it then I continued to go through the hole. "Excuse me" I politely said while trying to fit in the hole that is moving coz you know, L oppa is walking, so the fangirls are too, so the hole is moving too.

"Hu?" One girl turned to me and looked at me so I just smiled to not be rude. But I was surprised when her eyes widened. Then the next thing I saw or heard was, "EVERYONE STEP ASIDE! ITS THE PRINCESS!" and then every fangirl who surrounded L oppa stepped aside and gave me a path to where I can get close to L oppa and they all stopped talking and getting close to L oppa. Gosh this is embarrassing but because this is a once in a life time opporunity, I just took it by walking towards L oppa through the path where the fangirls gave me.

I just shyly thanked every fangirl for letting me come close to oppa. When I was already infront of L oppa, who is now just standing and looking at me with a shock face, I think? Coz you cant really say that he's shocked or surprised because of his shades.

"Uhm.. Oppa can you sign this?" I shyly asked L oppa when the time I took a small notebook from my shoulder bag. But L oppa didnt respond or even move, he just looked at me and its making me tense. So... "Uhm.. Oppa are you okay? Am I bothering you?" But again he didnt speak or move. "Uhmm.. I should just go" I said in a low tone and when the time I turned around and was about to walk away he suddenly spoke.

"Miss, who are you?" Hu? I quickly turned to L oppa. What a weird question.

"Pardon?" I asked but before he responded he first removed his shades and it revealed his so handsome face. "YEEEEIIIHHH!" All the fangirls shouted except me coz I cant its too embarrassing to squeal infront of him.

Then L oppa spoke with a curious expression plastered on his face, "Miss, how did you made them do that? I know your not a celebrity but wow! You made them step aside, like your a princess or something. Uhm.. can I ask you what's your name?" Oh gosh! Oh gosh! This is it! I slowly opened my mouth to speak and when the time I was about to say my name, my stupid...

"Yah! What's happening here? Jin!" *Face-palm* Aish! Woo your so stupid!!! I quickly turned to Woo with an annoyed face. "Hey Jin, what did you do? And why are you talking to-" I quickly covered his mouth so he wouldnt finish his sentence. What's wrong with this guy.

While I was covering his mouth I then turned to L oppa while smiling, "Uhm.. Oppa, excuse me for a sec" L oppa just nodded for the first time to me. I wanted to scream but I cant, so I just drag Woo a few meters away from L oppa and removed my hand from his mouth.

"What was that for?" Wow! He has the guts to ask me that?!

"Just shut up Woo! I'll be right ba-" I was cut off when I turned to L oppa who wasn't not there anymore. Waaaah! I wanna cry.

"Hey Jin, you okay?" Woo spoke. Its all because of him!!! I immediately looked at him and gave him a so so angry face. It was an opportunity but he ruined it! Ahhh!

"I hate you Woo!!!" I shouted and stormed away. Gosh! Im so angry right now.

"Hey Jin, Im sorry I didnt mean to-"