Bestfriends 20

*Jin Hee's POV*

"L oppa!!" I screamed when I saw L on stage. Oh my! He's infront of me and Im really thankful that we were able to stand near the stage.

"Hey Jin, you're so happy right?" Hyun asked after she nudged me. I turned to her and nodded continuesly.

"Our plan worked!" Soojin suddenly spoke and did a high-five with Sohyun.

"Totally" Hyun winked.

"Hu?" I dont get what they're saying.

"We planned this Jin. Min Woo, Sohyun and I were assigned to invite guests for the Fest a month ago and we decided to invite your husband. We did everything to make him attend here and our effort is worth it!" Soojin explained. Wow! They did that for me?

I immediately hugged them both and whole heartedly thanked them.

"Anything for our princess" Hyun said as she pinched my cheek.

I gave them a sweet smile as I looked at L oppa who was singing. Oh his voice is so cool.

"Oppa saranghae!" I shouted but Im sure he didnt hear me coz almost all the female students are also screaming.

"Dont be so loud Jin, he's just infront of you" Woo suddenly spoke. Oh! He heard me. I turned to him and hugged him tight.

"Woo thanks! You guys made me so happy. I thought you hated me being with other guys?" I told Woo then broke the hug.

Woo smiled and ruffled my hair, "Anything for my bestfriend." He said.

I smiled at Woo and then averted my gaze back to L oppa. Dream come true~

After L oppa sang the last verse of the song he started talking, "Hi everyone! Did I sing well?"

What? He's asking if he sings well?

"Yes!" All the female students shouted.

"Oppa you're the best, of course you sing well!" I said but I did not scream. It would be embarrassing.

"So Im good at singing then, what about my dancing and acting skills?" He asked again while smiling sweetly. Is he joking?

"The best!" .... "Awesome!" Students shouted again.

"Oppa you dance so cool and act in a great way. So of course you're the best!" I said again without shouting. Can't get embarrassed.

But then L suddenly looked at me. Oh My! Did he hear me say those words?

I was so shocked that I couldnt look away. Our eyes met when he looked at me.

"Really? Im the best?" He asked ... me?

"Hu?" I couldn't concentrate. I was so nervous. He's talking to me for the second time.

"Am I really the best?" He asked again and I think everyone noticed that L was only talking to me so they were now staring at us or maybe just at me. Waah! Help me!!

"Jin, just answer him." Woo whispered in a calm way. You're lucky Woo that you dont feel tense and nervous being asked by your idol.

"Miss?" L called. Ottoke? Ottoke?

After a few seconds I decided to respond coz maybe if I dont then his fans and he will hate me. I heavily sighed then answered him, "Of course oppa. You're the best in everything that's why Im a super fan of yours."

After I said that everyone squealed.

"The princess is also a fan of L"

"Seoul Princess and L oppa is love"