Bestfriends 9

*Jin Hee's POV*

When the time I woke up from getting unconcious, Min Woo's face was the first thing I saw.

"Jin, how are you? I was really worried!" Min Woo concernly said a caressing my head.

Before I answered Min Woo's question, I first looked around. I was surprised when I saw my study table, so Im inside my room?

"Jin?" I quickly turned to Woo whose still looking worried so I just answered his question.

"Im fine now, but can I ask if the articles about me and En-En were just a dream or true?" I curiously asked him as I sat down from laying on my bed.

"Hey, be careful you just woke up!" Min Woo quickly said as he helped me sit properly. Then he spoke again, "About the article... Its true Jin but dont worry. Got7's agency already took care of that scandal by having a press conference and Mark & Bambam are the representatives for it coz they were the ones who met with you yesterday." My eyes widened when I heard the last word Woo spoke 'yesterday'.

"What do you mean by 'yesterday'?" I asked Woo, confused. Yesterday? Have I been-

"You've been asleep for a whole day. Its already 2 in the afternoon and you didnt attend school this morning while I decided to absent this afternoon to take care of y-." Woo explained. Omo! I quickly stood up and ran towards the television.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I heard Woo shout but I just ignored him and turned on the tv.

"Im sorry for the rumors but Jin Hee is not my girlfriend." En-En's face immediately appeared when I turned the tv on.

"So who is she then? Your bestfriend perhaps?" A reporter asked.

"But everyone's saying that you had a date yesterday at a ramyun shop." Another reporter said.

"She's his friend and they didnt go on a date." Bambam was the one who answered. Then En-En suddenly stood up and spoke

"Yes. Jin Hee and I were just hanging out at a ramyun shop to talk because its been a year since we met. So we're so sorry for the misunderstanding." He bowed after apologizing. Gosh! Im such a bad friend. I ruined his profile.

"Hey Jin, you okay?" Woo suddenly appeared beside me. "Dont feel bad." He added as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"De, my cute bestfriend" I told him as I pinched his cheek. Im so glad that this guy is always beside me.

"This press conference is now over. It has been confirmed that Mark of Got7 is not dating the so called Seoul Princess. She is just a close friend and expect them to hang out sometimes." JYP's staff said while En-En and Bambam bowed and walked away.

Then it ended so I quickly turned the tv off as I heavily sigh in relief. I hope the fans will believe that.

"Jin" I quickly turned to Woo when he called me.

"Oh?"

"Auntie and Uncle wants to talk to you downstairs" He said while smiling.

"Okay" I nodded then went out.

When the time I arrived at the living room, I immediately saw my parents. Gosh they are so good looking! Proud daughter here *grin in my mind*.

"Hi Omma, Appa" I kissed their cheeks then sat beside my Omma.

"Hon" Appa spoke so I quickly looked at him. I gave him a smile to indicate that Im listening. "Honey, your omma and I are just concerned about you" Appa said then he suddenly looked at Omma.