Bestfriends 14

*Jin Hee's POV*

"Class 15 minutes left" Ms. Go informed us.

Someone kill me! Please. I cant stop worrying about our SPECIAL activity.

"Jin, calm down. You look like a person who is being killed" Min Woo spoke while still composing.

"How can I-" Im too loud eh! "How can I calm down when you're still in the first verse of the rap. You have only wrote three sentences" I whispered to him. I almost screamed.

Min Woo stopped writting then looked at me, "Yah! If you want to finish this quick then help me!" He said in an annoyed look.

"How can I help you write the lyrics when I cant even think properly! I think Im gomna die you know." I answered back in a problematic way.

I saw Woo heavily sigh and said, "Okay, okay, I'll just do it on my own and I'll try my best to finish this in just 2 minutes. So calm down okay?" He said in a calm tone and with that I was relieved.

"Thank you so much Woo. I owe you alot" I happily smiled at him.

"No prob Jin. Just dont panic okay? Its making me feel pressured" He said. I just nodded then he continued to write the lyrics.

********

"10 minutes left" Ms. Go announced.

"Ms. Gooooooo..." My classmates reacted. They too are not yet finished-

"Done!" Min Woo happily said as he raised the paper he was holding. Yes! Finally.

I quickly hugged Woo. "Thanks my dear bestfriend" I whispered.

"Like what I said, I'll finish it quickly" Min Woo smiled when we broke the hug.

"Yah! You're already done?" We both turned to Soojin when she spoke.

"Mian Soojin-ah. Fighting!" I told Soojin to calm her down.

She just laughed and said, "Dont say sorry. I was just asking. And thanks. Fighting to you too" I smiled back and then she continued to make their activity.

"So Jin lets start practicing?" Min Woo asked while smiling widely. He's also very happy.

"Yeah. Start!" I announced. Then we started practicing our rap. Thank god Ms. Go allowed us to bring copies in performing.

*10 minutes later*

"Times up!" Ms. Go announced.

"Ms. Gooooo" Our classmates reacted again.

"Ms. Go we still did not finish ours" A female classmate said.

"Ms. Go we just finished our and we haven't practiced it" Another classmate spoke.

"Ms. Go I think we cant perform" Another one said while looking at her groupmate.

"Ms. Go can-"

"Okay! Okay! Calm down class. I have an announcement that will make you all surprised." Ms. Go said while smiling weirdly. What's the announcement?

"What Ms. Go?" Unnie Eunjo asked.

"The activity is supposedly be performed tomorrow. Im actually giving you a one whole night to prepare. Im sorry" She announced while smiling and from the looks on her face she was trying to suppress her laughter.

Ms. Go its not funny *frown*

"Ms. Go why?" Jongkook and a male calssmate chorused while pouting.

"Dont be mad class. I did that to see if you would take it seriously, thinking that this is just a challenge for you, or if you would just overreact and act like there is no chance of finishing it. I was just testing your reactions you all know that you are in a Section that excel in mental and physical activities." Ms. Go explained. We just listened to her attentively.