Bestfriends 17

*Jin Hee's POV*

"Jin Hee-shi is that you?" Uh Oh! That was BamBam oppa's voice. *gulp*

"Oh No! What should we do?" Sohyun whispered.

"Act naturally" Kook said.

"How? What? Should we go out or not?" Soojin asked whispering.

"Jin Hee-shi?" Bambam oppa called again.

"Lets just meet them. Im sure its going to be fine." Woo said with an assuring expression. We all nodded, agreeing to what he said.

Then we slowly turned to the Got7 members.

"Annyeong Haseyo" I greeted and bowed together with my friends.

"Yah! Dont bow" Bambam oppa said while smiling. "Come sit with us." Bambam offered a set.

"Mianhe oppa but Im with my friends." I apologized.

"Its fine, right guys?" He turned to his fellow members and of course to En-En. Why isnt he happy to see me? I heavily sigh. He's really keeping his words and I have to respect that, its for our own good.

Bambam oppa's fellow members nodded except En-En, he did not respond. "See its fine. You can all sit with us." Bambam oppa said and then he asked one of the restaurants staff if we could attach the table next to them to their table so that we could sit together.

"Its fine sir. Wait, I'll ask the waiters to move it." The staff allowed Bambam's request-of course he's an idol after all-and then called the waiters.

After the table was attached to them, Bambam oppa asked us to sit.

"Thank you-"

"Guys" Me and my friends immediately turned to unnie when she called. "I thought we were-" She stopped talking when she saw us with Got7.

She quickly went to me and whispered, "I thought we're leaving. so why are you here?"

"Mian unnie, but Bambam noticed us so we can't just ignore him. He might feel bad." I whispered back. Im sure unnie understands what I was trying to tell her.

"Okay. If you're okay with it, its fine with me too." Unnie said then turned to Got7. "Annyeong Haseyo" She greeted while she bowed.

"Hi! Are you Jin Hee's friend too?" JR oppa said. Omo! He knows my name?

"Hu? Uhh. Yes" Unnie responded but she was shaking. I have to tell you that she's a fan of Got7 because of JR.

"You can sit now" JB said while smiling at us. I think they're nice and I felt relieved.

"Thank you" We chorused as we sat but in a low tone. We did not want to get attention from the people inside the restaurant.

"So how have you been Jin Hee-shi?" Bambam oppa asked while sipping his iced tea.

"Im fine. I mean we're all fine, coz we just go to a karaoke place earlier. What about you Bambam-shi?" I asked Bambam casually. He's already my friend.

"Jinja? Im sure it was super fun, right Mark?" He asked En-En but sad to say En-En just smiled and nodded a little.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? You were fine awhile ago" Jackson asked En-En.

"Im fine" En-En plainly said.

"Aish! Just ignore him guys" Youngjae said then turned to me and Bambam. "Please continue your conversation Seoul Princess-"

"You know Jin as a Seoul Princess?" Kook suddenly cut of Youngjae. Me and my friends immediately gave Kook a death glare. Is he nuts? Cutting off a celebrity?