Bestfriends 8

*Ji Eun's POV*

NOT AGAIN! Please dont, Woo! Please!

"Jin, who is-" I quickly gave him a stare and thank god he understood so he nodded in response that he understands then walked away. But before he did, he first whispered to all the girls who are surrounding Mark and I really dont know what he said but for sure its about going away from Mark coz after he spoke, every girl walked away and pretended to ignore their Oppa.

But that's not it. He even pulled my friends and cousin and dragged them away from me and Mark and it made me smile. He's doing this as a sorry eh?!

"Jin Hee-shi" I came back to reality when Mark spoke.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Who was that guy? Is he your boyfri-"

"Ani!" I quickly shook my head. Gosh! Why does he think he's my boyfriend. "He's just my bestfriend" I explained.

Mark nodded while smiling then he spoke. "Its kinda awkward now" My eyes widened. He feels awkward around me? OMO!

"Wa-waeyo?" I asked nervously while trying to avoid his gaze. Gosh! He's so handsome! More handsome than my cute bestfriend.

"Coz we're the only two left now" He said while rubbing his nape. Oh My! This is really weird! An idol is feeling awkward around me? Im not a celebrity but why did he approach me?

"Uhmm.. Mark-shi, why are you talking to me?" I curiously asked him.

"Hu? Can't I?" He asked back while his eyes widened. Omo! He's got it all wrong!

"Ani! Ani! I didnt mean that! I was just asking why are you talking to me if Im not a celebrity like you. Its kind of weird." I explained to him. Then he smiled and went near me.

"You think so?" He cutely asked and I just nodded while staring at him. I gulped! He's so close. "You're really cute" He spoke as he pinched my cheek and backed a little. Space!

"Actually, the reason why Im talking to you is that... I missed you!" I froze as my eyes widened. Did I hear him right? He missed me?

"B-bwo? You mi-missed me? Did w-we met some time ago?" I asked him again. He's really making me confused.

But instead of answering my question, he just cutely laughed and spoke, "Lets go inside, first" He then grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the Ramyun Place that I just got out of.

"We'll just have 2 bowls of ramen" Mark told the waiteress when the time we sat down.

"O-okay sir" The waitress then bowed while smiling widely at Mark and then she walked away while squealing. Gosh! All eyes are on us, even the cellphones too-are they taking pictures? Omo! Appa and Omma are gonna kill me if those pictures are coming out on the internet!

"Mark, can you tell me palli! I cant stay here any longer" I whispered to him while glancing at the people around us.

"Dont worry, Jin Hee. I'll take care of everything if something comes out on the internet, okay?" He said while smiling and from the looks on his face, he's not worrried. Gosh! Is he out of his mind?

"I dont care, Mark. Just answer my question, please" I begged. I wanna get out of here!

"Okay okay! Uhm.. Do you remember a guy that you met in California a year ago? You met him at a park near a mall and became friends with him for a week." He asked while staring at me. Did I?

I was thinking for almost 5 minutes, trying to remember if I met a guy a year ago at the States and that was my friend. I think the guy he's referring to is himself. Hmmm.. Did I really met him that time?