Bestfriends 15

*Min Woo's POV*

Its been 2 weeks since we have performed our special activity. And we actually slayed it! Jin was so awesome. Ms. Go was so amazed that she clapped at the end of our performance and said, "Daebak", she even gave us 94 percent and with the 5 extra points it turned to 99 percent.

Jin was so happy that she hugged me tight while thanking me multiple times. And you know what... My heart beated fast again at that time. Im really clueless about it.

Why is it beating that way? Weird...

"Woo lets go!" Soojin called me.

*Jin Hee's POV*

"Okay!" Min Woo responded when Soojin called him. We're in the park to hang out and we just arrived.

Min Woo locked his car and quickly ran towards us. "Where are noona and the others?" He asked.

"We dont know" Soojin answered while she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll text unnie and ask her" I told them as I took my phone out.

To: Unnie :*
[Unnie Eunjo, where are you?]

I sent her a text and after a few seconds she replied back.

From: Unnie :*
[Dongsaeng, we're sitting near the fountain. Did you arrive already?]

To: Unnie :*
[Yes we already arrived. Where coming]

I texted unnie back and then told Min Woo and Soojin that our friends already arrived.

"Guys, they are near the fountain. Lets go?"

"Okay" Soojin happily said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me. "Woo catch up okay?" She told Woo.

"Hey! Wait up" I heard Woo call but Soojin just continued to drag me. "Okay, I'll just catch up" Woo added.

Poor Woo being left behind again by his girlfriend. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

"Hi Guys!" Jongkook and Sohyun immediately greeted when they saw us.

"Couz!" Sohyun suddenly hugged me. "Im going to miss you" She whispered. She's going to miss me? Is she going somewhere?

"Why?" I asked confused. Then the others looked at me and Hyun.

"What's why?" Soojin asked.

"Uhm.. Guys, Im... I'll tell you when Min Woo arrives-"

"Im here!" Min Woo announced then turned to Sohyun, "Why did you mention my name, Hyun?" He asked.

"Sohyun-shi, what is it?" Unnie asked calmly.

"Guys, Im actually leaving tomorrow" She said in a low tone.

Our eyes immediately widened as we asked, "Why? Where?"

"Hey chill guys." She laughed a little.

"Where are you going?" I asked. I didnt know that she's leaving!

"Im just going to my appa and omma's hometown and I'll be back in a week. So calm down" She then laughed. "You guys are really hilarious, you know? You didnt let me finish" She continued laughing, while we were wearing our poker faces.

"Yah! You made us all worry!" Jongkook suddenly shouted whilee pouting.

"Hyun, I was really worried that I almost cried!" I told her. I really was about to cry. Aish!

"Mian couz" Hyun hugged me while apologizing.

When she broke the hug she then bowed at our friends, "Sorry guys, unnie, I didnt mean to make you worry."