Bestfriends 2

*Jin Hee's POV*

"Jin are you done?" Woo asked while looking at me. But I just ignored him, Im too busy answering our math quiz. "Hey Jin, Im asking you if are you done?!" He asked again but again I just ignored him. Ugh! His disturbing me.

"Jin!!! Are.. you.. doooone-"

"No Woo! Im still answering, so please shut up, okay! Your disturbing me!" I shouted. I couldnt stop myself from shouting, he's really getting on my nerves.

While giving Woo my death look, I suddenly felt weird. Like someone's looking at me. So I immediately looked around and I was surprised whem everyone was looking at us in confusion, even Ms. GO. Waaah! Im so embarrassed right now!!

I stood up and started to apologize. "Im sorry everyone. Im sorry Ms. Go" I bowed at them while showing my apologetic look.

"Okay Ms. Lu, you can now sit down and continue." Ms. Go said and it made me sigh. I really thought she was so mad. Then I saw her turn to Woo, "And as for you Mr. Lee, kindly stop disturbing Ms. Lu coz as you see, she's busy answering. Understood?" Ms. Go said. I looked at Woo to see if what will he respond, and it made me laugh.

"Im sorry Ms. Go, I was just asking her. It wont happen again. Sorry" He looked so hahaha! I couldnt describe it. He was embarrassed.

After that I continued what I was doing before Woo my beloved bestfriend disturbed me. And after 15 minutes of answering the math quiz I finally finished it. I heavily sigh as I stood up and walked towards Ms. Go.

"Here's my paper Ms. Go" I told her as I gave her the paper.

"Thank you Ms. Lu" She said while smiling as she accepted my paper. I then walked back to my seat and took my wallet. Im hungry!

I went out of the classroom and was about to walk to the canteen, when someone suddenly grab my hand. I quickly turned to the person and as expected.

"Jin, I wanna go with you. Im hungry too" He said while rubbing his tummy. I sighed and just nodded. Actually Im not mad at him, Im just pissed off because he interrupted me a while ago. He knows Im so serious with my studies.

"Hey Jin, what time is it?" Woo asked me aas he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Snack time of course" I said while looking at some students who are looking at us. Im sure they're thinking differently again. But Im used to it-I mean we..

Almost all the students think that Min Woo and I are in love with each other but we only hide it and that Soojin is not Woo's gf but only his close friend, thats what they think.

I just shook my head as I smiled at them.

"Hey Jin! Hey Woo!" Jongkook suddenly appeared infront of us. I was surprised, I thought he was still inside our classroom answering.

"When did you get here, Kook?" I asked while looking at him.

"Just now. Lets go? Im hungry" He said.

"Me too" Woo spoke and then we walked together inside the cafeteria. "Lets sit there!" Woo pointed to a table.

"We know Woo. We always sit there remember!! That table's already resevered for us" Jongkook said as he walked towards the table while his hands are in his pocket.

"I also know that, Kook. I was just saying" Woo said, defending himself. He grab my hand and drag be towards the table.

"Was just saying?! Yeah right" I whispered as I sat beside Jongkook.

"What did you say?" Woo asked me, clueless.

"Nothing Woo. Im hungry, lets order-"

"Hey, you guys are gonna order without us?" I saw Eunjo with Sohyun walking towards us.