Bestfriends 24

When Min Woo suddenly left his friends.

*Min Woo's POV*

I decided to leave my friends at the school park because I wanted to think.

I can not explain why I hate Jin Hee being with guys-even if she likes one of them- especially when it is not me nor Jongkook since we were young. I always feel different whenever I see her with other guys. How can I find out the reason?

I hit my head a couple of times thinking that the explanation to everything will come out from my head. Im so stressed already.

"Brain please release the reasons. Please!" I told myself as I held my head and sat on a bench meters away from my friends. "Please..."

I think Im going crazy right now-

"Min Woo-ya!" I quickly turned to the person who called me while still holding my head. It was Soojin, "What's wrong with you?" She asked.

I cant tell her.

"Nothing. I just have a headache that's all. Dont worry about me-"

"Yah! I know its something else so spit it out!" I was surprised with Soojin's mood. She didnt act like this before even if she's mad at me.

"I-Im telling you I just have a he-headache." I was trembling. Soojin-ah just please leave me alone right now.

"I said spit it out before I hit you!" She suddenly shouted. I looked around and saw some students looking at us. Man! She's embarrassing the both of us. I quickly stood up and went to her.

"Soojin-ah just calm down. Im telling you there is nothing wrong. I just have a headache." I told her and tried to comfort her. But instead of calming down, she suddenly cried. Omo!

"So-Soojin-ah dont cry. I told you there is nothing wro-" I was about to hug her when she suddenly pushed me away as she spoke.

"Nothing's wrong! Nothing's wrong! You kept saying that even though there is something bothering you!"

I was surprised. How did she know.

"Soojin-"

"I know its about Jin Hee, you cant hide it from me." My eyese widened.

"H-how did you-"

"It's so obvoius Woo! The way you act whenever she's with another guy. You're jealous am I right?" I gasped. Jealous? Why would I?

"What are you talking about Soojin? How can I be jealous of-"

"Because you like her! You-like-her" She said while pushing me. What is she saying? She's making my headache worse!

"Stop it Soojin-ah!" I grabbed her hand when she was about to hit me. "Of course I like Jin Hee but only as my bestfriend and nothing else-" I stopped talking when she suddenly laughed weirdly.

"Nothing else eh" She said while laughing. "You sure are blind Woo." She added. Blind? Im not blind? She's really making me confused.

"Soojin-ah what are you saying exactly? Im so confused! I told you I only like her as my bestfriend-"

"YAH! You are inlove with her you dumbass! Why cant you just say it? It's pretty obvious!" I was taken a back with what she said. How am I inlove with my bestfriend when Im actually inlove with her... Something suddenly popped out of my head.

Whenever she hugges me these couple of weeks I always feel different and my heart is like going crazy. So that fast beating of my heart was actually saying that I truly like her.