Bestfriends 1

I will use 'You' again as the lead girl or should we call her "JIN HEE"... Hehehe!

****

*Author's POV*

"Omma! Omma!" You shouted, calling your mom while trying to find something in your walk-in-closet.

"What is it, Honey?" Your mom, Ji Eun asked you when she arrived in your room. You immediately walked towards your mom with a worried face.

"Omma, where's my favorite dress?" You worriedly asked your mom. "I cant find it" You added.

"Thats the reason why you called me? Hu?" Your mom asked while crossing her arms and raising her brow.

"Hehehe! Yes!" You then winked while smiling. Your mom just shook her head with your childish behavior. "Omma?"

"Oh?" Your mom looked at you again.

"Please help me find it, please" You begged.

"Okay! Okay!" Your mom said then pinched your cheek. "You're a lot like your Uncle. So childish" Your mom said.

"I know Omma. You always tell me that" You said. "So Omma, lets start finding my dress coz Im sure any minute now Min Woo will arrive" You added.

"Okay" You and your mom then started finding your favorite dress.

"Where are you dress!" You said while looking inside your walk-in-closet.

"Uhm.. Honey, why do you really love that dress?" Your omma asked while trying to find your dress too.

"Uhh.. Uhm.. Coz L really likes that kind of dress. He said- on tv- that he really likes a girl wearing that cute dress." You happily explained to your mom. "L~" You whispered. L is your number one idol. You are so inlove with him.

"Ahh.. So thats the reason why you rushed me to buy this dress" Your mom said while crossing her arms and while holding your fave dress.

"Waaah! You found it Omma!" You shouted as you took the dress from your mom's hand.

"Lu Jin Hee!" You immediately looked at your mom. "Aren't you gonna thank your mother?" Ji Eun asked.

"Oh! Mian Omma Ji!" You giggled, "Thank you!" You then hugged her tightly.

"Okay! Okay! Now let go! I cant breath, honey" Ji Eun said while being squshed by your hug.

You giggled then let go.

"Jin! Jin!" A guy shouted from outside while honking his car's horn.

"Maybe its Min Woo, honey. Go now, dont let him wait" Ji Eun said to you as she pushed you inside your changing room.

"Okay Omma!" You said as you closed the door. Then your mom went outside your room.

"Jin we're almost late!" You heard Min Woo shout from outside again.

You opened the door a little then shouted back, "I know Woo! So shut up!"

"Okay Jin!" He shouted back and you even heard him laugh even though his outside. You just rolled your eyes."He laughs pretty loud" You said to yourself. Then closed the door.

After a few minutes you're finally done. You took ylur bag and immediately bid goodbye to your parents.

"Bye Omma Ji! Appa Han!" You shouted as you closed the entrance door.

"Take care Hon" You heard your dad shout and it made you smile.

"What took you so long, Jin?" Min Woo asked as he ruffled your hair. "You're such a slow poke" He added while walking to the driver's seat.