Bestfriends 23

*Jin Hee's POV*

From: Myungsoo oppa ♡
[Jin Hee-shi you know Im still not giving up! Even if you wont let me, I'll still court you and make you fall for me. ;)
PS: Dont tell anyone I texted you this. It may ruin me :)]

I giggled when I read L oppa's text. He really is determined. Maybe I should just give him a chance, I may really fall for him as Myungsoo and not as L my idol hubby.

"Jin!" I quickly looked at Woo who was calling me and running towards my direction. I just enetered the school campus.

"Oh?" I said then he suddenly hugged me tight. What's with the sudden action?

"Jin are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?" Woo asked after he broke the hug. He then held my chin and scanned my face. He suddenly sighed and spoke, "Good thing your fine."

I raised my right eyebrow while looking at Woo. Why would I be hurt or something?

"Woo Im fine so why do you look so woried?" I curiously asked.

"I just thought that maybe your idol's fans beated you up. No one saw you being with L right?" He asked while still looking worried. Gosh! Overreacting eh?!

I simply nodded at him and was about to walk away. I dont want to hear him talking nonsense. Who would try to hurt me? L oppa's fans are not crazy at all.

"Wait" Woo grabbed my hand but then he let go when my friends suddenly appeared.

"Couz~" Hyun called and hugged me tight. "So how did it go?" She asked when she let go.

"It went great but there is a problem and I'll tell it to you later." I responded then went near her ear, "Did you tell them?" I then looked at Hyun and she shook her head, I was relieved.

"Dongsaeng, I heard you met with-" I immediately covered unnie's mouth, the students may hear her. I looked at my friends and they were surprised.

"Unnie dont say it" I whispered to her as I let go then she suddenly slapped my arm.

"Yah! You didnt have to do that! Anyway, did you really met with him? What's his reason?" Unnie asked.

"Are you really friends with him?" Soojin added.

"Jin, you really are special" Kook suddenly spoke. Why are they asking me this? How did they know if Hyun didnt tell them- Min Woo!!!

"I'll tell you at the school park so lets go" I told them as I grabbed Hyun and Soojin's hand and dragged them to the park. Unnie and the two guys followed.

When we arrived at the school's park, I decided to tell them at the bench far from the other students. No one else should hear us there.

"So Jin" Unnie said once we sat down.

I didnt respond to unnie yet, I first looked at Woo and gave him a death glare.

"What?" He asked acting like he doesnt get what I was trying to show him.

"Oh shut up Woo. I told you not to tell anyone so why did you betray me-"

"Mian Jin, I didnt mean too. I was just a little pissed and worried. Pissed that you're with some idol again and worried that his fans might.. you know.." He explained while rubbing his nape. Aish! I hit him on the back angrily. "Ouch!"

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned to unnie and my friends.

"Guys, Im really sorry to tell you only now. I didnt want you guys to know coz you might worry like how my bestfriend worried for me." I apologized to unnie, Soojin and Jongkook. "I only told Hyun and Woo about it. Because Hyun was the reason why I have communication with L oppa and Woo coz he's my bestfriend" I added while looking at the ground.