Bestfriends 25

A few days has passed and its already monday. A new week without Soojin.

*sigh* "I miss her" I whispered while leaning on the window of Woo's car.

"We all do Jin." Woo suddenly spoke. He heard me? I quickly turned to him and asked something.

"Woo, did Soojin contact you by any chance?" I asked out of curiousity coz Soojin hasn't been answering our calls. We're all wondering if she's mad or changed her number.

"Hu? Well, she also hasn't contacted me. I'll tell you if she does." He answered but before he did, he was kinda surprised with what I asked.

"Okay then, Woo." I smiled at him then turned to the window and leaned back.

I can't stop thinking of what Soojin told me before she left.

"Please take care of Min Woo for me... I hope you'll always be beside him like now."

Im still confused coz I think there is another message with what she said, that she wants me to know. Hmmm

"Jin" I immediately looked at Woo when he called me. "Lets go." He plainly said and went out of his car.

I quickly removed my seatbelt and went out of his car to follow him.

"Yah! Wait for me-" I suddenly bumped into someone. "Mianhamnida" I bowed at that person but then he/she held my shoulders.

"Jin Hee-shi, its me." My eyes widened when I heard that familiar voice. I quickly tilted my head and looked at the guy.

"Op-" I was about to scream but he covered mouth.

"Shhhh~ Students may hear you. They can't know Im here." He said while smiling at me. I nodded at him then he slowly remived his hand from covering my mouth.

"But L oppa why are you here? Aren't you busy?" I curiously asked. I thought he had a very busy schedule.

"Well, I secretly came here to see you. Its been days since I last saw you." He said as he rubbed his nape. Ghaaad! He's making me blush.

I was about to speak when.

"Jin, lets go already. The bell is ringing can't you hear it?" Woo spoke while looking annoyed. Damn! Why is he always like this?

"Okay okay. Just wait a sec." I rolled my eyes at him and gave my attention back to Myungsoo.

"Oppa, I need to go now. Sorry for saying goodbye to you already. See you next time and be well, okay?" I happily told oppa.

He nodded while smiling widely. "Yes my princess. Now you should go." He said then leaned near my ear as he whispered, "See you later after your last class for today." He stood still as he winked. He's coming back later?

"Jin, lets go" I heard Woo spoke and dragged me. I was still starinf at oppa while he was just watching me being dragged and waved at me.

Has Myungsoo really fallen for me? Is this all true? My idol has feelings for me, his fan?

************

"Jin, what do you want for lunch?" Woo asked me while walking to the cafeteria.

"I'll just have two slices of my favorite cake." I plainly said coz I couldn't think of any other food to eat, my mind is so occupied about L oppa seeing me later.

"Oh the Vanilla-Choco cake?" He asked. I just nodded. "Yah! Are you okay?" I turned to Woo when he shouted.

"Hu? W-why are you asking? Im fine cant you see." I pointed at my face then body. "Im in great shape." I added.