f o u r t e e n

Chapter- I'm leaving it all here
Words- 1454
Hayley's Pov:

Your heart goes through five stages when you have a break up

Number one: Denial.
Number two: anger.
Number three bargaining
Number four: depression
And number five: acceptance.

I'm living in the stage two saga currently throwing and ripping up everything JJ touched or we even shared.

I'm ripping up it all, everything, removing it from existence and discarding it from my house.

"Hayley?" A quiet voice spoke out innocently causing my head to turn to two blue pearly shocked eyes.

"Not right now Harlow" I mumbled grabbing the photo of me and JJ up in half discarding his piece and face in the bin with the rest.

"Yeah like your so busy" she exaggerated crossing her arms over her chest annoyance prominent on her features.

I smiled at her small sass in the mirror before turning fully around to look at her waving my hands in front of my face in symbol of telling her to say as she pleases, she does.

"Can you take me to the ice cream shop? I have school later and I want ice cream to show the kids that I'm richer than them." She shrugged carelessly while placing her hands sassily on her hips giving me a side smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her sassiness then nodded at her, I went to sit up only to be pushed back down by her shocking force.

She gave me a bored look with a smile no longer on her face and now a frown.

"Your not going out dressed like that are you?" She asked quizzing me, "if I said no will you not pick on me for my outfit choices?" I asked smirking at her as I knew I had her in a trap.

She always managed to put a smile on my face no matter how down I was.

"Fine, meet me down the stairs in 10 minutes and bring a lot of cash I'm gonna put a hole through that pocket" she did the money symbol before skipping outside of my room.

I rolled my eyes then walked to my walk in closet grabbing a bunch of clothes from the rack, I removed my shorts and JJ's sweater neatly folding it and hiding it behind a stack of clothes not wanting people to see it.

Outfit: