t h i r t y - f i v e

Chapter- your a traitor, and I know that you'll never feel sorry. For the way I hurt.
Hayley's Pov:
Two weeks later

"Uh Hayze there this model girl outside asking for you?" Pope explained while walking around the corner giving me a sketchy look.

I titled my head then nodded nonetheless, I pulled my body away from JJ's then walked past the 3 pairs of eyes on me.

I walked around the corner only to halt in my tracks, my jaw dropped as I placed a hand over my face.

Tears pricked my eyes as I looked at the figure who was staring at me with her own tears.

"hey" she breathed out while letting out a soft giggle, a large grin spread across my face as I screamed her name then ran over throwing my body into hers.

My arms wrapped themselves around her neck as she wrapped her own around my waist, we clung onto one another tightly after we were afraid we'd just disappear.

"MY WIFEY" she yelled out while laughing, I reciprocated the laugh as I clung to her more tightly tears now falling from my eyes.

I pulled away to look at her before saying, "I missed you my wife" I whimpered as my eyes began clouded by the salty tears threatening to spill.

"I love you so fucking much Hayley don't ever scare me like that again." She cried into my shoulder making me hug her tighter to which she also mimicked, "I love you too Liv." I breathed out a laugh as she shoved my shoulder.

We pulled away after a few more seconds, I grabbed her wrist then pulled her inside the chateau to lead her to my friends.

"Guys this is Olivia Bailey, she works along side me for modelling as Popes already pointed out." I laughed my grin widening as I spoke about her, we've been friends for all are lives.

She's born one day before of me, that's how odd it is.

What can I say?

Best friends.

"Hey." They all waved In awe as they stared at her, she waved shyly back before letting her own eyes analyse the group, my eyes found JJ's who was looking at me with a small smile on his face.

I returned that smile before turning away so he couldn't see the blush threatening to expose itself on my cheeks.

JJ has been a lot different lately, he's not as touchy as he used to be nor as romantic I guess you could say, I mean sometimes we go some places and when he walks in and looks around his eyes always find that specific thing and he ushers us out.

It's confusing me, but he might just have a lot going on.

"Olive that's Kiara Carrera, Sarah Cameron, Pope Hayward, John B Routledge and my boyfriend JJ Maybank." They all said quiet hellos as I introduced her to them all.

"Olivia." She stated before turning to me, "so, I heard that there's a party near the beach want to go?" She asked her eyes lighting up as she spoke about the party to be.

"Sure, do you guys want to come?" They all nodded in agreement before standing up and walking up towards us, JJ placed his hand on the small of my back before leading me out the door.

We walked to the Twinkie only for Olives voice to halt us, "hey Hayle you come with me." I nodded at her before turning my head to wave goodbye to the others before calling out "we'll meet you there."

We climbed in the car before olivia reached over to turn on the radio and enter the postcode she was given, I pulled the seatbelt over my chest before clinking it in.