f i v e

Chapter- why've you got to be so nosy, kook?
Words- 1233
Hayley's Pov:
The words in this way mean that's it's a flashback normal doesn't
Her sister now named Harlow was named Kennedy so ignore that Thanku :)

Chapter- why've you got to be so nosy, kook?Words- 1233Hayley's Pov:The words in this way mean that's it's a flashback normal doesn'tHer sister now named Harlow was named Kennedy so ignore that Thanku :)

viewed by rafecamz , zendaya and others
Hayley's story:

I covered my eyes once more with my sunglasses as I closed my eyes letting the heat warm me up as we sat on the blanket

I heard some mumbling coming from a small group of friends, a small familiar group of friends.

"Kooks" I heard the family voice snarl out, I removed my sunglasses and stared at him not wanting to provoke him further I put my sunglasses back on waiting for Harlow to come back with the drinks.

"Your really going to ignore us humorous bitch" I heard Kiara, my former best friend, spit out like there was poison on the tip of his tongue.

I raised myself on my elbows and pinned my sunglasses on the back of my head as I glared down Kiara.

"No offense but piss off. I can't be arsed with this pettiness today." I waved off laying back down on the blanket.

"You little!- look I know we're not friends anymore but I know you have somethings on Tannyhil. You know that map you have? Could you get it us?" John B interrupted, this got interesting fast.

This time I fully stood up to my full height meaning that now Kiara was to my lower necks length, I slouched a bit not wanting to over do my back.

"You want my help? What with finding the gold?" I asked I curiosity, all of there eyes widened but JJ's kept cold and hard.

"Listening in on private conversations are you now Kook" he bit out making my eyes roll.

"It was pretty hard to not hear you all when you were practically screaming it at the top of your lungs." I bit back refusing to be treat like a piece of shit that they were treating me as just because I left to fulfill my dream.