t w e n t y - s e v e n

Chapter- I can't loose you too, Hayley.
Words- 1112
Hayley's Pov:

My feet pushed themselves numbly towards the door as I opened it wincing as I heard my mother scream my name

"Hayley, Hayley is that you?" She threw herself down the stairs with my dog on her trial, her hands cupped my face as she held me close to her while bringing my body into hers.

She waited a few seconds before pushing me away with a scowl on her face.

"Where were you? Your farther and I stayed up for three nights waiting for you. Where did you go Hayley? Tell me now." She ridiculed staying at me like I was a daughter she never knew.

"John b needed me, mum. I had to help him I-" she cut me off with a wave of her hand as she stared at me.

"It's those boys isn't it? It's always them boys" Her eyebrows narrowed as she stared at me with hurt on her face.

She spat the words out with venom as she identified there gender.

I scoffed in annoyance at the thought of her having to bring up JJ every time we got in an argument with each other which has been a lot since his death.

Why does she always blame me?

"God mum, seriously? Stop bringing up JJ he has nothing to do with any of this."

"Of course he isn't now why did you suddenly decide to come back?" She began to walk to the sink as she grabbed herself a cup and poured herself some water while taking deep breaths to control her anger.

"John B is back." I whispered unsure of how she would react, she spun around while taking a sip of her drink and staring at me.

"I saw it on the news, ward came to check up on us as you've been spending so much time with him." She smiled slightly at the thought, her knight and shining armer I wanted to say but chose against it.

"Ward?! Ward! Mum why the fuck was Ward here?" I screamed tired of her never believing me all the time.

I told her he was dangerous.

I told her to not go near him.

But of course she does.

"Yes Ward Hayley, see unlike you he came to the house and he asked if we were okay. And don't ever cuss at me again, show your mother some goddamn respect." She ordered her gaze hardening.

"He needs money for a lawyer, we're the only ones who can help him. And your talking to Ward! The reason why he is in there is because of him. Mum, why can't you just believe me for once? Just believe me." I yelled as my temper grew as she began to argue against my choices and speak about how great ward is.

"He killed someone Hayley!" She yelled throwing her cup in the sink most likely breaking it as it was glass also I heard a crash, that could be a pointer.

"No he didn't! Rafe did mum and so did Ward. They both did. Believe me, not them. Believe your daughter!" I fought back my temper rising even further now, I was beginning to loose my patience.

My mother -Luna Rayner White the golden girl who never did wrong- began to click her tongue in disapproval, grabbing the new sealed orange juice left on the counter and placing it back in the fridge.

"He's got you brainwashed." She mumbled sadly, my eyes widened in shock as I looked at her as if she was a stranger, is she being serious right now?

"He hasn't! I grew up with him mum! You thought of him as a son do you remember that? How you'd let him come to are house when things weren't going well at home since his dad was always out looking for lost treasures. We were there for him mum, us. We was his family. Don't turn him away now that we have money, do the right thing for once." My anger unleashed as I called her out for everything but my heart wasn't prepared for her next words.

"I CANT LOOSE YOU TOO HAYLEY! I lost my son and I won't loose a daughter as well." She whispered tears pricking at the title of my twin brother, my own eyes began to sting as I thought of him.

"I lost my son Hayley. My baby, someone who shouldn't of died before me, he should of lived long after that. I can't let you do this, even if you are right, I just can't take them chances." She whispered as tears now actually fell from her eyes, was her stone hard heart really cold and stone?

"And I lost my twin brother, my other half. Mum I've been loosing my mind everyday. And you haven't even noticed. If you don't help me then you loose me, I won't come back mum. I won't." I whimpered as the feeling of him which I'd bottled away for years began to break its way through me.

"Hayley, I'm-im sorry. But no. If this is what it takes to protect you and keep you safe then I won't let you do this. You will forgive me one day when you realize I'm right. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby-HAYLEY PLEASE!" I ran off up the stairs as tears fell down my cheeks, why couldn't she just be on my side for once?

It was always someone else and never me.

I heard her feet retreating to the lounge as I ran up to her room opening the door, i saw the cash laid on the counter causing me to nod my head.

I'm doing this for John B.

I'm doing this for the right reasons.

I reminded myself as I took the money and shoved it in my short pocket, I ran to my room grabbing my backpack and shoving my necessities in there, who knows when I'll be back next time.

I pushed in three pairs of outfits along with my women stuff and health care things, I decided on only bringing my phone and a charger due to me maybe needing it at one point.

I flung the bag over my shoulder as I wiped away my tears of pain then ran down the stairs ignoring my mothers pleads to come back.

Ngl watching this scene with Anna and Kiara Carrara I thought Anna was write. Kiara could of at least told Anna where she was, all Anna was trying to do was look after her daughter and I think Kiara began to become selfish.