Author's Notes

Welcome to my 8th instalment in my WWE x reality show crossover. 8 freaking books, thats insane.

This book is the last dating show book i'll be doing (im close to retiring guys).

Anyway, this book is going to be based on the very popular show, Love Island except....with my own twists on it.

If you're a new reader, this book is part of an on-going series that I have been writing since 2017.

If you dont know what Love Island is, its basically a dating show where 10 random singles gets put into a villa for a month. Their goal is to find love. Every other day or so, new singles will enter the villa.

At the beginning of the show, the singles will be required to couple up, meaning to pair up with someone of the opposite sex.

Along the way, there will be re-couplings.

After the re-couplings, the last remaining person that has not been coupled up with will be dumped from the island and their chances of finding love and winning money will come to an end.

-This book will be interactive! During some parts, I will need your input. Your input will be very valuable as it will impact the show significantly.

-Also at the end of the show, you, the viewer (aka reader), will vote for your favourite couple among the couples remaining. The couple with the most votes will win the cash prize of $200 000.

-In Love Island, there will be challenges. However, the challenges are designed for the singles to get to know each other better. Sometimes they may win prizes, sometimes they wont.

-At all time the singles must have their Love Island phones on them. That is how they will receive important messages from producers.

-If you've seen the show already then I would hope you understand the whole concept of it. This book is going to be just like the original show.

-----

General Information About My Books

(if you're a regular reader, you can skip this part. If you're new, I highly suggest you read it.)

-This book is the 8th instalment of my WWE reality tv franchise. If you're a new reader, I don't recommend you start by reading this book because you may be very lost with what's going on character wise. I suggest you start by reading my first book, WWE The Challenge Free Agents (warning, its kinda cringe).

There is lots of on going storylines and feuds etc so if you're unaware of what went on in my other books then for sure you'll be lost in this one.

-Yes, I am using characters from WWE but in this universe, they're just regular people/reality stars, not wrestlers.

-The characters in the book are either in their 20's or early 30's. Except for the host.

-Like reality shows in real life, the characters in this book will not be allowed to use their phones or any kind of technology. They will be cut off from the outside world entirely during their time on the show.

-Some of the characters are written based on their in ring persona while others are based on their real life personalities. Sometimes, characters are written based on both.

-I do take inspiration from wrestling storylines, real life drama and storylines from the actual show.

-The way the characters are written does not reflect on what I personally think of them.

-This book is rated PG-16 because of explicit language, alcohol use and sexually suggestive scenes.

-This is a WWE book but....for this book only, there may be some AEW stars popping up. I dont know, havent quite decided on that yet.

-Like ive stated previously, I will be putting my own twist on the show.

----

So, thats about everything you need to know.

Who do you hope to see make an appearance on the show???

Hope you guys enjoy the book!

Updates will begin soon.