#DoubleCrossed

day 47

9:23 am

"Ooo look who's back."Sasha pointed out as she saw Montez and Jade returning from the Getaway.

Jade smiled and waved. As they were walking, Montez swept her off her feet and carried her the rest of the way.

Jey turned around to look at them. His heart sank at how happy they seemed.

VC-Jey-I dont know man. I just....got a bad feeling.

As the pair split up, some of the Islanders followed behind them to inquire about how their night was.

Jade, Sasha and Jojo were seen in the dressing room.

"So, how was it?"Sasha asked.

"Girl, it was very much needed. He is just so easy going like, its hard not to feel comfortable around him. He's wonderful."Jade responded.

"Give us the juicy details. What base did you guys reach?"Jojo asked.

Jade blushed, "Well....there was some lip action. Then...things sorta....escalated."

"Escalated how?"Jojo cheekily asked.

"A good woman dont kiss and tell but.....lets just say that it was lights, camera, action last night."Jade winked.

"No way!"Sasha blurted out. Jojo squealed.

"That was quick! You guys are getting serious then?"Sasha asked.

"No I wont necessarily say that but....we're for sure enjoying each other's company."

"Im so happy for you guys."Sasha smiled, "I love this. I genuinely love this."

VC-Jade-I dont usually give myself to guys that quickly but....last night, I just couldnt resist. That Montez sure is a charmer.

So far, the score for the Getaway room is: Montez-2, Seth-1, Finn-1, Jey-0.

"Well you werent the only one that got some action last night, Jade."Jojo said.

"Really? Who else did?"Jade asked.

Jojo blushed and pointed to herself.

"What! Who'd you hook up with?"Jade asked.

"Please dont tell me that it was Jey."Sasha said.

"No. It was with...my ex."

Sasha tilted her head.

"Who's your ex?"Jade asked.

"Roman. But shhhh. Dont tell anyone."

"Wait but....I thought he's into Carmella."asked Sasha.

"Yea but it was just a late night booty call. Thats it. It was so unexpected but...so needed."Jojo said.

"Get it sis."Jade said as she high fived Jojo.

"So im guessing you guys are on good terms with each other now?"Sasha asked her.

She nodded, "Well it'll be weird to have sex with someone you're not on good terms with right? I think after last night, we've definitely cleared the air."

VC-Jojo-Roman is still on my mind after last night. I love the fact that he let me know that he's there for me. But I do understand that he and Carmella has something going on and I dont want to break that up. I dont want to blindside her. Ugh...im in such a sticky situation now. I want him but...I dont want Carmella to hate me.

----

After freshening up, Jade headed into the backyard to catch up with Jey.

"Hey you."she said as she took a seat next to him, on a lounge chair.