#Reunion pt 2

A/N-You guys have a lot of reading to do so get your popcorn.

--------

"Welcome back to the Love Island reunion ladies and gentlemen! Once again, I am your host, Le Champion, Le Sex God, Y2J Chris Jericho and this is The Highlight Reel!"the host said as he opened back up the show to the sound of the cheering audience

"We have so much more in store for you tonight, including a surprise guest appearance. Who could it be? We'll have to wait to find out. But before we jump back into more controversial discussions that we all love, I just want to pay some special attention to one particular guest with us here tonight."said Chris, "Paige! How have you been?"

Paige smiled, "Ive been alright Chris. Enjoying the drama as usual."

"You know, a lot of the viewers were expecting you to show up on Love Island as a hot, sexy single. Instead, you showed up as a special guest for only one episode. I even think some of the Islanders were expecting you to show up as a single, isnt that right Seth?"

Seth didnt respond.

"The poor guy seemed paranoid at times."Chris chuckled, "But, what happened? Why only make a one off appearance? Were you not contacted by one of the producers?"

"Yes I was actually. But at the time when the show began filming, I wasnt single."said Paige, "You guys remember Drew and I were dating right?"

"Oh right! So thats why?"said Chris in shock.

"Yea but we broke up about 2 months ago, right when the show ended. Trust me, I would have loved to be an Islander. You guys know I bring the drama. It would have been so much fun."

"Definitely. I can only imagine the chaos that would have happened. Well we all sure did miss seeing you weekly on our screens." Chris said as the audience cheered for Paige.

Chris then began speaking to one of the cameras.

 "During Love Island, one of the biggest twists on the show was when the men had went to Casa Amor- which was a separate villa filled with brand new sexy, single women

"During Love Island, one of the biggest twists on the show was when the men had went to Casa Amor- which was a separate villa filled with brand new sexy, single women. It was like Temptation Island all over again on both sides. As we've heard earlier on, Jey wasnt too happy to be at Casa Amor however, there was one particular guy that was. And his name is the Tittymaster, Dean Ambrose. During his time there, he had gotten extremely close to two women in particular, Anna and Penelope. However, in the end when the Stick or Twist ceremony came along, Dean returned to the Villa alone, leaving everyone shocked. Penelope, how are you tonight?"