#DontTellEm

day 17

8:45 am

"Aww you guys made breakfast for us? You shouldnt have!"said Liv as her and all the other islanders gathered at the outdoor kitchen.

VC-Finn-So Bayley and I decided to get up early and whip up some breakfast for everyone. Our treat.

Finn and Bayley had prepared a variety of food such as scrambled eggs, toast, pancakes, bacon, sausages, fruit salad and coffee for their housemates.

"You guys deserve to win the show just because of this."Dean said with a mouthful of toast.

After eating, Bianca decided to go have a chat with Bayley. The two sat down on a daybed together.

"So, how are you feeling about all of this?"Bianca asked.

"Honestly,"Bayley sighed, "I had anxiety. Especially seeing everyone that was already here. Finn has been with half of the girls in the villa so of course im a little on edge still."

Bianca laughed, "Good point. But what is your goal for the end of the show? Get together with Finn? Find real love? What?"

"Im here to see if we'll be a good match or not. Ultimately id love to find someone. If Finn and I dont work out then...oh well. If someone else peaks my interest then i'll go for that. And id want the same for him."

"Girl, I want to see you have fun and let your hair down a bit. Dont let anyone get the best of you. Make the most of this experience."

Bayley nodded, "I'll try."

VC-Bayley-I know coming here with Finn was a crazy idea but at the end at least i'll get the answers I need. Ive been into him for such a long time now so im excited to see what happens. And also....a bit scared.

---

11:24 pm

DING!

Finn took his phone out of his pocket.

"I got a text!"he yelled. Everyone began cheering and running towards him.

He read the text out loud. It said:

"Wait so I cant choose Bayley?"he asked

"It said new connections so I dont think so."said Jey.

Thank the heavens we have a genius in the villa.

Finn's cheeks turned red. His eyes scanned all of his options.

"Well....id love to take this girl out on a date because I dont really know her that well. The girl id like to take on a date is...Kayla."he said.

She grinned, "Hell yea!"

VC-Kayla-I am pumped! Finn is such a gorgeous man so im excited he chose me. Lets hope theres a spark between us.