#Dumped

day 5

8:45 am

8:45 am

"So how were your dates last night?"Jey asked John.

The two were sitting on the lounge chairs that were over looking the pool.

"They were good. Liv kept going on and on about Dean but besides that, her and I had a pretty good time. Alexa and I did too. I think she digs me."

"Alexa?"

"Yea. I felt a connection between us."

"So are you going to go after her?"asked Jey.

"Yea, lets turn this shit into a triple threat match. Adam versus Austin versus me."he said as he and Jey laughed, "No but honestly, I like her but I think she has enough on her plate already. I actually wanted to take Eva on the date last night but I found out that you already chose her."

"Oh damn I didnt know. Sorry about that dude."

"Its fine. Im planning on talking with her today. How did your dates go?"John asked Jey.

"They were great. I had a good time with both girls but Bianca is the one im leaning more towards. Dont get me wrong, Eva fine as hell. But she reminds me of Mandy so I dont even want to try to get to know her better. I said I was gonna stay away from toxic girls and I mean it."

"Eva looks like fun though."John said with a smirk.

"What kinda fun you talking about John?"

"All kinds of fun."John chuckled.

"I know but....I feel like if I do pursue her, i'll find myself in the same situation again: in love with a bad girl that nobody likes, ignoring my family for her and putting her first just to get screwed over in the end. She's interesting but...i'll pass. You can have her."

"Well dont mind if I do."

At the same time, Eva walked passed them in her bikini.

"Morning, boys."she said to them with a smile.

"Morning."they replied.

They watched as she headed over onto the lawn, laid out her workout mat and began doing yoga stretches. She was currently doing the downward facing dog.

John turned to Jey, "This just might be paradise."

Jey laughed and bumped fists with him.

-----

11:45 pm

Sasha, Dean and Montez were all seen sitting on bean bag chairs that were on the lawn.

From where Montez was sitting, he could have seen Bianca and Jey in the outdoor kitchen cleaning up together. Good thing he was wearing his sunglasses so they didnt know that his eyes were locked on them the entire time.