Wrath Of The Bonely One

Update: yeah I updated this chapter, wasn't happy with it originally. Ok enjoy. Also if your here before December 2021, I'm still doing a Q/A.

... Subaru had died, his own mercy and distress made him hesitant to attack Rem, making him believe that she could be better if the right support was given. But now those feelings are gone and all that's left is pain. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Subaru woke up still remembering the pain he felt having his arm and head blown off.

"W why, WHY DO YOU HATE ME?"

Rem and Ram seemed very confused by Subaru's sudden screaming.

"S-sir? Are you ok?"

Rem asked with a concerned expression

"SHUT UP YOU MONSTER, I TRUSED YOU I BELIEVED IN YOU BUT YOU SPAT IT BACK IN MY FACE!"

Suddenly Rem started glowing blue and was thrown outside.

"SISTER?!"

Ram was about to turn around to confront Subaru but he was already running away.

"DAMMIT HOW DID IT COME TO THIS, WHAT HAPPENED TO MAKE HER HATE ME SO MUCH?!"

Subaru ran and ran around the mansion until he bumped into a certain clown

"Myyyy my what's the matter Subaru? You seem to be in absolute fright"

Subaru glared up angrily

"That doesn't matter"

Subaru spoke as calmly as possible but his voice was still field with hate.

"I believe that after saving Emilia I deserve a reward don't you agree?"

"Whyyyy yesssss name any reward you desire"

Subaru grinned 

"Then I want you and all you staff, spirits and guests to fight me at 100% until I die"

"... what?"

"You see clown, I need to learn my limits, and after all what better way then to fight all you at once"

Roswal was extremely confused and happy. 

" ( So you've already become more like me Subaru-kun.) whyyyy of course I accept your condition, meet me and the others on the field."

Subaru smiled he smiled a mad hateful smile, as his left eye started to glow it's blue and his right... was starting to spark orange flames.

Roswal went on to tell everyone about his request.

"Roswal-sama are you sure he asked for that?"

"I suppose I can help with the request"

"I'll gladly kill that cultist"

"Puck you shouldn't"

"Lia this was a request from him, may as well oblige"

And they all went to the field. Subaru was already there.

"... Hello people... I once called you more than that didn't I? Rem...no demon,me enough with all the fears I had about you I found the strength to cast it aside, to support you, to embrace you, to call you my f-freind. But now, now what is this feeling?... heh heh heh heh, I know what this feeling is, it's hatred, for the one who came so far just to destroy me. This orange eye of mine, it can only activate when such terrible feelings exist, and with it I see everything all of you tried to hide from me. I see everything you've done, and everything that you intended to do. I remember that I was once told by my dad that the moment he stopped caring would be when everything started to fall apart, I thought he was talking about our relationship so I tried to always give him a reason to care about me, but now he's gone, separated across all time and space and it's my fault for not understanding what he meant sooner. G is gone but I refuse to do the same, I care about so many things. I care about myself, I care about this world I care about everyone who's been taken away from me. But... the one thing, the only thing I no longer care about...  Is you. So Rem for your sins you and everyone here will die, and then I will reset again, once my anger is quenched I'll try something different. But till then you no all of you. Your going to have a bad time.