Dog Battle Part 1

"Alright everyone throw your arms up in the air and shout... VICTORY!"

"VICTORY"

Subaru was in the village, he had learnt from his previous life's that the cause of his first death at the manor was done by someone at the village. 

Subaru had just finished his cardio exercises with everyone while little did they know he was already scheming to find the Shamon.

"Subaru are you finished with your trip to the village?"

"Yep after that I'm all ready and done."

Subaru then felt a tug at his waist, when he looked down he saw a small girl with blue hair.

"Heya kiddo... umm"

Subaru could see that her level was higher then even  most adults. After spending some time in the village he learnt the average number someone's Lv should be for both kids and adults. And this girl had the highest level in the village

"c-can it be?"

The girl seemed a little shocked at the boys reaction but proceeded to her original plan.

The girl pointed over towards a dog and a group of kids

Subaru knowing something was wrong looked towards the maid twins to confirm that he's allowed to go over there.

"Fine you may have it your way"

"If sister says so"

"Thanks you two I owe ya"

Subaru approached the dog, seeing its level was almost as high as the girls he knew that something was very wrong

"Heh you little freak"

The small girl looked at Subaru in shock as he shoved his hand in frount of the dogs mouth allowing it to bite him

Subaru smiled

"I'm surprised that I didn't see it before... but know I've solved the puzzle"

"Mister why did you do that?"

A young boy asked

"Because Nuna"

"What's nuna?"

Subaru smirked

"Nuna business"

He then proceeded to walk off while giving the small girl with blue hair a death glare and decided to point his middle and pointer finger towards his eyes then point the fingers at her as if to say I know somethings up with you.

Subaru then began walking home with the maids

Meili POV 

"This is wrong very wrong, mother never said anyone would act like this or... does he know... if he survives the bite I'll need to bring back up."

"Who are you talking to Meili?"

"Nothing Petra, say let's play with my dog."

Subaru POV

"Phew say Ram these barrels full of food sure are heavy."

"Barusu if your next words were can you help me then your fired"

"WHAT NOOOO, I was going to say this is lovely exercise. Right Rem-rin?"

"Subaru please don't bring me down with you"