Part 1

Michael goes home, memories of Cecil.

Clay after I finally realizing that Cecil is gone it's time I went home, there's nothing here in New York for me sense I don't have Cecil. My family wants me to come home anyway.

Mike it's been two weeks that I've been here, as much as I enjoyed New York I'm ready to go home, my friend it will be okay you have your family and friends, I know it hurts losing someone you love but going home is the best thing for you. Mike from the video from that store it looks like those guys knew what they were doing, all of those people in that store and they targeted Cecil. They didn't bother anyone else but him, the police are calling it a hate crime, but Cecil doesn't appear to even look gay. I think it's more, Mike told me not to go there he already knows what I'm thinking that his family had something to do with it to get rid of Cecil, and that would bring Mike home.

Anyway, Clay I only hate facing my father, and hearing him telling me he knew I'd be back in Savannah where I belong, to him my siblings and I are his property, and he thinks we can't make it without the Ashton name.

But Mike, you did make it you proved that, and I'm sure deep down your dad is proud of you, he accepted your sexuality when you brought Cecil home that was some Christmas, I never thought your dad would even let Cecil in the front door.

Clay my father does things for himself, and I'm sure my mother helped him change his mind the only reason why I'm going home is to leave my memories of Cecil here, I have to move on. I don't know if I'll stay in Savannah I'll have to see, my father already has plans for me, and I don't want that. That's why I stayed in New York and Cecil helped me stand up to my father, and now without him I'm going back home. Clay said even more reason to think my family had something to do with what happened to Cecil, he made me stand up to my father.

From the look on his face, he didn't want to hear that, so I changed the subject, okay Mike sense it's your last night in New York let's do something before we leave in the morning.

Clay! I don't feel like going out, let's stay here and have sex, he looked at me with a surprising look on his face. Boy you know you want too; I'm giving you what you've always wanted.

Mike I've been wanting to sleep with you sense we met in high school, but I don't want it this way, you're just grieving over Cecil any other time I'd take you up on your offer, but you don't know what you're saying.

Clay, you're right and who knows maybe one day we will do it, he hugged me and said that's what friends are for, I don't think I could go through with having sex with him anyway, I just want Cecil.

Clay said sense we're not going out let's order dinner, and just talk and he won't tell me about his sex life, or lack of it. I walked over to the table and put the picture of Cecil and I in my bag. I know he's gone but I'll never stop loving him. Clay asked me have the police told me anything about the people who killed Clay yet, I told him no and I'm praying that they find them. Clay didn't say anything else about it, he thinks my family had it done, deep down he could be right I know what my family is capable of doing to get there way.

We ordered dinner, and just talked Clay told his jokes, and I even laughed I'm glad he came here he's been a good friend to me, and even supported me when I came out as gay. But he is too, and never hid his sexuality that's why my parents never liked Clay.

My phone rang and I checked the caller I.D. it's my sister Brie I wasn't in the mood for her so I let it go to voicemail, I'll see her tomorrow. Clay turned on some music, and started dancing around I just laughed dude could never dance, I started dancing with him Cecil and I would dance around here naked, just having fun that's just one of my memories of my bae.

I started to feel sad but I played it off and just kept dancing, Clay made me laugh damn dude when are you going to learn to dance, its a good thing we didn't go out you'd embarrass me he said what ever our food came, and we ate and just laughed and talked I'll cry later.