Part 3

Lover come back:

Ever sense last night at Twist I can't get that dude out of my mind, damn he looked so much like my bae.  Brie walked into my room and said Mario told her about me seeing a dude that looked like Cecil, she said he's just on my mind what I need is to take a trip and clear my mind where should we go.

Sis if I do go on a trip who says I want to go with you, once you find a man you'll ditch me as usual.

Damn Mike I wouldn't do that you need your big sister to look after you, he said he doesn't need me to look after him he can take care of himself. I told Mike he needs to be taken care of and that's what I'm going to do and I'm going to find him a man, I tried to pull the blanket off of him and he's holding the blanket.  Mike said he's naked, damn boy you still sleep naked Mario does the same thing, anyway get out of bed lets do something.

Brie its nine o'clock why are you up so early anyway its Saturday, you're never up before noon so what's really going on with you?

Okay Mike I heard mommy and daddy talking last night, daddy thinks you should find a female and have some baby's and forget about this gay stuff. So I wanted to get you out of here before daddy starts on you.

See this is why I didn't want to come home, daddy treats us like his property, and he said he supported my sexuality he better get over me being gay because I am. Sis said trust her she knows I'm gay, she's seen me looking at the package and ass on other dudes, and she knows that Mario messes around too.

Sis don't say anything to Mario or our folks about that when he's ready he'll tell, she said she won't tell sis said now get dressed so we can get out of here before the rest of the family gets up she left my room. My phone rang and its Marcus junior great what does he want this early, I answered his call, hey Marcus what's up?

Just a warning I know how mama is about you and Mario, don't try and take my job from me just a warning little brother.

Marcus you know damn well I don't want your job, I'm not sure if I'm even going to stay here in Savannah so keep your warnings to yourself. Marcus said okay and he's sorry he just knows I'm mamas favorite son and next is Mario, Marcus mama loves all of us equally, he said love us sure but she's always went out of her way more for me and Mario because she's always known about our sexuality. Mama felt we needed more from her because of that, and he felt like he was being punished for being straight.

Marcus I never knew that bro I'm sorry and like I said I don't want your job, besides daddy always wanted you in that position see your his favorite and we know daddy doesn't want little Falisha to run the family business even if she's the eldest, and Brie is to man crazy and Mario is still young and wild.

Marcus said if anyone is next inline its me I've always been the responsible one out of all of us, I told him I don't want that responsibility so he can have it, and I just want to think about my life as a whole and what I'm going to do next. Marcus said whatever I do he has my back, and if I don't want to work in the family business he'll talk to our folks about it, at least daddy will listen to him, mama is for me to deal with, he said he'll see me later and hung up.

I sat up in bed and it just dawned on me if Marcus is calling me he's not at home, or he would've just came in here I wonder where he is or did he even come home last night. None of my siblings moved out mama keeps us close to home, Falisha is thirty two and divorced, Marcus junior is thirty and never been married Brie just turned twenty eight and travels and finds men to keep her company. And I'll be twenty six soon and Mario is the baby of twenty four fresh out of college, and he's not ready to settle down with a male or female and he doesn't care about business just the money.

Our parents really have a hold on us, Brie came back into the room and said I'm not dressed yet, keep fucking around and daddy will want to have that talk with me, I just got out of bed she didn't say anything about me being naked, and I just walked into my bathroom. Its not like sis hasn't seen me or Mario naked before but we are grown now, and bigger than when we were fourteen and twelve sis would just walk in on us. And most times catching one of us beating off, its like she always knew when we were doing that.

I turned on the shower and brushed my teeth while letting the water get hot, I looked at myself in the mirror thinking about how Cecil would walk into the bathroom, and stand behind me and kiss me on the neck, and rub his dick head against my ass cheeks and we would get into the shower and have sex. Cecil was the first and only dude to penetrate me, after I finished brushing my teeth I got into the shower with a hard on, I cried as the water ran down my body, I just want Cecil.

Sis knocked on the door and said hurry up and beat off she'll be in Mario's room he's probable doing the same thing, I soaped up and washed my body and I did beat off thinking about Cecil being inside of me, I just want my man. Cecil will always be a part of me.

After I showered I got dressed and went downstairs the family is out on the terrace having breakfast, Brie and Mario came out of the family room and said lets go before mama looks for me, we left the house and got in  Brie's car and she drove away, okay girl where are we going I'm hungry.

Okay Mike I'll feed you when we get to ATL, the farther from mama the better so just sit back and ride, and when we come back home one of you can drive back.

Damn Brie slow your ass down I want to get there in one piece, and why are we going up to ATL anyway?

I told you to get away from mama just enjoy the ride, Mario said I'm up to something I never do anything unless its for me or a man involved Mike said the same thing. Damn can't a girl do something for her brother, and Mario just be glad I invited you to come you could be stuck at home with mama asking you about bringing a female home. He said okay thanks but he still thinks I'm up to something, I couldn't tell my brothers I'm meeting a married man up there to get some dick, and Mario is so horny he might try and fuck my dude.

It didn't take us long to get there our first stop is to get breakfast we ate at the hotel, after breakfast Mike asked what are we doing now, I told them whatever they want I'll wait here.

Brie I knew you were up to something, so is this where your meeting a man, we know you.

Okay Mike I am meeting a friend here, but after I'm finished with him we'll meet up here and do something we can even get a suite and stay the night, Mario said I mean after I fuck some dude.

Okay so I'm getting some so take Mike and find something to do, and I'll call you when I'm finished. Mike just shook his head and they left they'll get over it, and Mike needs to get some sex too.

I went up to the room and Turner is waiting for me, I kissed him and he took me by the hand and led me to the bed, and he pulled my pants and panties down and ate my pussy. I did notice that Turner isn't wearing a wedding ring I wonder if he is married, he said he's here on business.

After he ate me I sucked his dick, and we fucked he fucked me in every hole from my mouth to my ass and pussy dude can fuck and bring out the freak in me.  Its so fun meeting hot men online to fuck, but I only meet men with class.