Part 7

Tyler your brother was my lover:

I didn't get much sleep last night but Mario sure did, he woke up and asked did I get any sleep. I told him not much, he said he didn't sleep much either, I told him he could've fooled me with his snoring.

Mario said he doesn't snore, he got out of bed and put his robe on and said he'll see me later and try not to worry he's sure Tyler will understand once I tell him about Cecil. He left my room and I sat up in bed, and I pray that Ty understands what I'm going to tell him.

Marcus came into my room and said he came in here earlier and saw Mario sleeping in here just like when we were kids after coming home from a trip from Uncle Todd's house. I told him yeah Mario is still a baby, Marcus looked at me and asked why I was always sad when we came back from L.A. Mario always came back happy.

I told him I just missed home that's all, again he looked at me and he said oh okay and left the room, shit I wonder if uncle tried anything with him, Marcus stopped going with us on those trips. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I have a lot on my plate, and it starts with Tyler telling him about Cecil, and Uncle Todd coming here this weekend. I'll have to fake like I'm happy to see him.

I washed my face and told myself I can do this, and why should Ty be upset with me just because I know he's my Cecil's brother. I walked over to the shower and turned it on and dropped my underwear and got in, as the water run down my body I thought about Cecil and how he would get in the shower with me. We made love, Cecil was the only guy I wanted to penetrate me even though I was sure I was a top, that's just how good Cecil made me feel to want to give all of me to him.

I washed my body with a hard on and I touched myself until I came, I needed that cum is all over the drain I'll have to clean it up I don't want Teresa to see the mess I made. I stepped out of the shower and cleaned up my mess, Mario always said cum doesn't drain well. I laughed thinking as much as he would beat off when he was a kid, he'd know that.

After I finished, I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom, Brie is laying across my bed with my cell phone. Girl why are you going through my phone?

Mike I'm just checking to see if Ty sent you any dick pics, but I'm not sure if the pics you have are him or Cecil either way it's a big ass dick. And if he is Cecil's twin, he probable has a big one too.

I snatched my cell from sis, so are you going to get mama out of here for me, Brie said yes, she told mama she needs new clothes for her trip to Paris next month. Girl you're something else you know you're going to buy new things while your there, she said of course she is, but the things mama is going to pick out for her she's not wearing that shit. I asked her about daddy she said he already left for the office with Marcus junior, and Falisha is going shopping with them, so  I owe her one.

Thanks sis and I'll pay you back, she said she knows I will and snatched the towel off of me, I covered up as Brie ran out of the room that girl is crazy. I closed the door and got some underwear and put them on, and I put on some shorts and a tee-shirt, I'll try and eat something.

I went downstairs to the breakfast room Mario is already eating, he said good I came down to eat as I fixed a plate of bacon and eggs, Teresa came into the room and I told her I'm having a guest for lunch, Mario said he'll be here too. Teresa said where there's food he's around, I told her around twelve she said that's fine and left the room.

Mario asked me other than Ty maybe being Cecil's brother do I have feelings for him, I told him I like him and before he says anything no he's not going to take Cecil's place. We finished eating and I went upstairs and sat on my bed, God I hope Ty understands what I'm going to tell him.