Part 10

It happened:

The weekend was perfect if anything could be, Ty and I spent our days at the beach and clubs at night, I felt kind of guilty because I never thought about Cecil sense we've been here my mind is on Ty. He's here and Cecil is gone yes Cecil will always be in my heart, maybe it was meant for me to see Ty and now we're here together.

After we left the club we went back to the hotel this is our last night here, I didn't want to go home but we have too. I showered first we danced so much my shirt is soak and wet, after I finished I walked into the room and Ty walked into the bathroom and I climbed into  bed. I looked at the couch where Ty has been sleeping sense we got here, not once did he try and get into bed with me I wish he would've.

I'm sure that couch is uncomfortable Ty is such a good dude, I laid down and ten minutes later Ty came out of the bathroom and made up the couch, he's wearing some boxer briefs showing all of his body parts.

Ty said good night and got on the couch and turned off the lights, damn why couldn't he climb into bed with me, I want Ty so bad.

I wish Mike would have asked me to join him in bed on our last night here, maybe Mike just sees me as a friend, maybe he can't get with me because of his love for Cecil. I put my hand down my underwear, and stroked my dick wishing I'm inside of Mike making love if he wanted me. I removed my hand and tried to go to sleep, Mike asked me am I asleep I didn't answer hoping he didn't hear me stroking my dick. But I wanted him to say get into bed with him, but he didn't he got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, a few minutes later he came back out with something in his hand, and climbed back into bed. I pretended to be asleep wondering what Mike was doing.

After I was sure Ty was asleep I was so turned on that Ty was so close to me but yet so far, I wanted him but I'm afraid to tell him that. I wasn't thinking about Cecil I wanted Ty a part of me felt guilty about that, but if anyone understands it would be Cecil I'm the one worried about what people would think about me moving on, Cecil would always tell me if something happened to him he wanted me to move on with my life.

I still felt guilty about what I was thinking about Ty who is here right now, I wanted his hands to touch my body and his lips to kiss mine. Now I'm hard as hell and pulled my underwear down  and lubed my hard dick and started stroking it, I wet my finger and began to slide it in my already wet hole I wanted it to be Ty's dick in me.

I played with my hole with one hand and used my other hand to stroked my dick, I closed my eyes imagining that Ty is inside of me making love to me I stroked harder I called out Ty's name and not Cecil's. I looked over to see if I woke Ty up but he didn't hear me, thank God how embarrassing if he would've heard me calling out his name.

I closed my eyes and played with my hole and stroked my dick again, I began to moan with pleasure if only Ty were inside of me, I felt a kiss on my lips as if Ty really did kiss me. I opened my eyes and Ty is standing over me, he asked me to pull my finger out of my hole and let him make love to me, he's been wanting to do that sense we got here.

Am I dreaming all of this, until I felt the touch of Ty's hand moving mine and he stroked my dick, and his lips are now kissing my lips, this is really happening I'm not dreaming? Ty went down lower, and my dick is now in his mouth I began to shake with pleasure damn he can suck some dick. I felt his finger enter my wet hole as he rubbed my prostate, I moaned and called out his name and said I want him inside of me.

Ty stopped and lifted my legs up and began to lick and kiss my hole, it felt so good its been so long sense I've been touched in that way. I told Ty to make love to me my legs are still in the air, he came up and asked me am I sure about this, I told him yes and don't worry I know whom I'm with.