Part 6

The Dinner:

I just gotten finished dressing to meet Ty for dinner its time I got a car, I went down to Brie's room and knocked on her door. Sis opened her door wearing her panties and bra, I told her to put something on.

Sis put her robe on and asked me what's up, I told her I need to use her car again.

Damn, Michael, I'll let you use it this time, but ask mommy to buy you a car, she'll do anything for you. Michael said just like daddy will do anything for me, I gave him my car keys and told him to try and have some fun. And boy get some sex.

Brie is that all you can think about is sex. Sis chuckled and said sex and having fun and shopping and don't forget traveling too. I shook my head and said thanks for letting me use her car, and I left her room.

I went down the backstairs and out the door, I heard sis say get some sex I looked up and she's standing on her balcony she waved at me. I just got into the car, and I drove away. 

I got to Robin's and parked the car and went inside, Ty is sitting at the bar he looks up at me and smiles, God it was like looking at a ghost, I return the smile and walked over to the bar, he said I look great.

I told him he cleans up well, Ty offered me a drink, I got red wine our table is ready, and we went to our table we sat down and talked.

I tried not to stare at Ty, but it's hard because he looks so much like Cecil. They say everyone has someone that looks like them, maybe it's a coincidence or is it.

I noticed Michael staring at me as if he could see right through me, Mike are you ready to order, he just kept staring at me. Earth to Michael are you  here?

Oh, I'm sorry Ty, my mind was on something what did you say?

Ty asked me am I ready to order, I said sure the waiter is called to  the  table and  we ordered.  Again Ty smiled at me,  and he said how  handsome  I am.

Thanks  babe, he  looked at me  I'm  sorry I didn't  mean to  say that  he  said  it's  okay,  and  who knows  maybe  one day  I'll  call him  babe once we get to know each other better. I left that alone, so Ty tell me about your brother?

Well Turner is two years old than I am, Mike asked me how old am I, I told him twenty eight. Anyway Tuners always kept an eye on me see I'm a twin, Mike said twin! I never mentioned I had a twin, he asked where's my twin. I told him I don't know he was taken from the hospital two days after we were born, but I know he's out there somewhere and some day we'll be united.

I couldn't believe what Tyler is telling me, so Cecil has to be his brother well was his brother how can I tell him Cecil is gone. Ty after all these years you never gave up on seeing your brother again, he said no and he prays some day they'll meet he has a feeling. Turner has people looking for him he's never given up either, even though there parents told him not too, but thank God he didn't stop looking and they'll all be together some day.

Damn should I tell Ty that his brother is my Cecil, and he's dead, our food came and we ate and just talked Ty said he wonders what his brother is like. I told him I'm sure he's like him a good dude and very caring, Ty said he'd like to think so, I asked him what's he doing tomorrow afternoon, he said no plans why?

I told him I'd like to invite him over for a swim and to have lunch with me, Ty said sure we can do that. I told him great I'll text him my address and the time. We finished eating and after an hour of talking he called it a night, Ty paid the check and we left Ty walked me to my car, he said he's looking forward to seeing me again I got in the car and drove away.