Part 13

Officially together:

Clay sorry I didn't call you back last night, Ty and I spent the rest of yesterday evening putting things away we were both tired from running around with Mr. Darnell, Ty is still asleep I'm just watching him. 

Mike, can I ask you something, he said sure ask him anything, okay who do you see right now?

Wow Clay, you're really asking me that, fine I told him I see Ty and not Cecil I smiled looking at Ty Clay I never thought I'd be with anyone and its with Cecil's twin brother, but I only see Ty, yes he looks like Cecil and they have ways alike, but Ty has his own special thing and he treats me right.

Clay said good and I've always been the lucky one to find that special dude, he always ends up with a dude that just ones to fuck him, I told him than stop giving the  booty up, he said the dick is too good and maybe one day Mr. Right will come along.

Clay told me to hold on, I heard him say damn your hard again they just fucked five o'clock this morning, the voice said he shouldn't have such good boy pussy, why did the voice sound familiar. Clay came back and said he has something to do and he'll call me later, I told him I know what he's about to do and who is he with he hung up.

I looked at the time its only nine a.m. damn I called Clay early I'm surprised he's up, I wonder who the dude is he's sleeping with, it just dawned on me that Clay has been very secretive about this dude.

Ty woke up and looked at me and smiled and said it feels good waking up with me here, I told him I feel the same way. I told him we don't have any food in the house, I thought I'd get Teresa and go to the store, and get other things that we need.

Ty said after I feed him some dick in his mouth or ass, I got over him and put my semi hard dick in his mouth and bae sucked me good as he stroked his dick, bae went faster, and he shot his load I could feel his cum hit my low hanging balls and that turned me on, and I fucked his mouth until I'm about to cum.  I pulled out and shot my load all over bae's face, I didn't know if Ty would be mad because I did that, we never talked about stuff like that, I did that to Cecil once that's the one thing he didn't like me doing.  I moved to the side and laid there, I looked at Ty with my cum on his face, I didn't know if he was mad or not, he said if I'm going to be doing that  I'm going to clean him up.

After I realized he wasn't mad I told him he didn't clean me up with all his cum on my nuts, he said he can take care of that, I thought bae would get a towel and do it he went down and cleaned me up with his tongue, that's something different, damn but does he want me to clean his face up the same way I've never done that before.

Ty got up and he went into the bathroom, and I heard the water running thank God he didn't really want me to clean him up the way he did me. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and washed my face, Ty stood behind me and said this is nice just being together now hurry up and get dressed so I can get some food in this house, he'll make us steak and eggs when I get back.

Bae got into the shower, and I joined him this feels so right, and mama is wrong, after we finished showering, we got dried off and dressed, Ty said he'll finish putting things together, I kissed him and left. I got to my parents' house and told mama I need to borrow Teresa for a few hours, mama said that's fine, and she asked me how was my first night in my new place, I told her everything is just fine. Brie called me and said she thinks mama is up to something, so watch my back just from her saying that I know mama is.

I went to the kitchen and asked Teresa could she help me shop for kitchen things and food, she said sure mama's going out to lunch and daddy is golfing and Mario didn't come home last night as usual and who knows where Brie is, and Marcus and Falisha went up to ATL for the day so she's all mines.