Part 9

The weekend:

Ty called  and said to bring some swimming trunks, we're going to the beach in South Carolina, and pack a toothbrush and a overnight bag we might stay over night there. I told him that's fine with me. He said he'll pick me up around noon, Brie came running in my room saying uncle Todd is here come down and say hello.

I wasn't looking forward to seeing him, sis thinks uncle can do no wrong, if only she knew what he did to me she told me to get dress and come downstairs she left the room. I got out of bed and got a bag and started packing it was meant for me to go away with Ty and away from uncle.

Hopefully by the time I get back he'll be gone, I got some trunks and I saw the thong trunks Cecil brought me I only wore them once for him and not at the beach. I packed them too, after I finished packing I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower trying to kill time until Ty comes and gets me.

After I finished showering I got dried off and walked into my room uncle was sitting on my bed, he looked at me, what the fuck are you doing in here.

Damn Mike is that anyway to greet your favorite uncle, look at you still slender without an ounce of fat well you have your mothers fat ass boy you look good.

I put my robe on, again uncle what are you doing here in my room?

Sense you didn't come down I came up to see you, your mom told me about you losing your friend, sorry to hear that, but the best thing for you to do is live your life find another friend, I put my hand on Mikes shoulder and he started shaking. Are you okay?

Uncle don't you ever touch me again, you hurt me when I was younger but not now, mama came into the room and asked what's going on in here. Uncle told her he upset me by talking about Cecil, mama told me I need to see a therapist and not take things out on uncle she's sure he didn't mean anything.

Mama I have seen a therapist, and it was way before Cecil died for something that happened in my past, uncle looked at me and said they should leave me alone for awhile, mama told me to get dressed and come down to lunch. I told her I have plans with Tyler so I won't be here, she said I knew uncle was coming here so cancel whatever plans I have family comes first, they left the room fuck family I'm going with Ty.

 I got dressed and called Ty once he answered I told him just call me when he gets here, and I'll come out he said okay and he'll be here in twenty minutes. I told him okay and hung up, good he's on his way and I can get the hell out of here.

Twenty minutes later Ty called and said he's pulling in the driveway, I told him I'm coming out, he started laughing and said he thought I already came out, I said very funny and hung up he's silly just like Cecil was. I got my bag and walked out of my room dad was walking down the hall from his room, I just knew he was going to get in my ass for going away, but all he said is lucky me getting away from uncle, mama thinks uncle is god when he comes here daddy went downstairs. I followed daddy downstairs and mama was in the living room she saw the bag in my hand and told me I heard what she said I'm not going anywhere, this weekend is for family.

I told her again I have plans and walked towards the door, mama said if I leave here I'll deal with her, I kept going  Mario said just let me go let one of us live our life, mama got in his ass. I'll have to thank Mario for taking the hit for me. I put my bag in Ty's car and got in thanks man you don't know how much I needed to get out of here, Ty drove off.

Mario called and said mama went off on him, and she's pissed at me for leaving, she said I could've asked Ty to stay for lunch. I told Mario I didn't want to be there and he knows why because of uncle Todd, he said yeah that's why he stood up to mama he told me just have fun, I told him I will and thanks again I hung up. Ty asked me is everything alright, I told him it is now and thanks again for inviting me to the beach I really needed to get away, he said I'm good company and he's glad he could get me away from whatever it is .