Part 20

Several months later:

I'm sitting around the pool just chilling in my thong trunks, usually Ty is with me on Saturdays that's our day to be together from a busy work week, but he's been out of town for the past week. I can't wait for him to come home this evening. 

I thought about it and its been months and I'm still trying to deal with David being my father, I still just call him David and daddy is still daddy, Mario takes things much better than I do he's with both of them all of the time he says its cool having two dads, and he can talk to David about his sexuality with no problem and he and daddy still play golf together. I never really spent much time with daddy we've never really been close, and David and I were always close anyway so nothings changed.

Ms. Parker came outside and I covered up sense I'm only wearing thong trunks, she said Mario is here, I told her to send him out, she said he knows to come out here he's in her kitchen looking for something to eat like always. She said she's going shopping now and she left, Mario came out and said I need to tell Ms. Parker to buy more food she knows he comes over to eat.

Bro you do have your own house when are you going to hire a maid, Mario said he can't find a good one let them have Ms. Parker, I told him hell no she takes good care of Ty and I, anyway what brings you here other than looking for something to eat. I got up and walked over to the table and got something cold to drink, Mario started laughing and said cover my ass up he doesn't want to see my ass.

I went and sat down and asked him again what brings him here.

Mike I have a problem, he said sense when don't I is it about our folks, I told him no I'm over that what's done is done, my problem is that I think about Clay all of the time and not just sexually, but in general situations.

I find myself thinking what would Clay think or like I watch him sleeping and I just smile that I'm with him, bro my stomach is in knots just thinking about Clay I just want to be with him, what's wrong with me.

Mario you're in love little brother, and I feel the same way about Ty, it looks like the Ashton brothers are in love. Mario said I've been there before with Cecil what if Clay doesn't feel the same way.

Okay Mario, Clay told me something, he feels the same way about you, but he's scared because you never really been with anyone and he doesn't know for sure that this isn't a faze you're going through.

Mike its not a faze like I told you I never felt this way about anyone, Mike said Clay has changed so much sense we've been together for the good, he doesn't look or think about other dudes and he doesn't even think about going to the man spot. I told him he better not and I don't go there either I guess I am in love not to want ass from anyone but Clay.

I got up and hugged Mario and told him he has my support, he said good because he's going to ask Clay to marry him. Mario are you sure about this Clay is your first real same sex relationship, he said he's sure and he wants to spend the rest of his life with Clay.

Okay boy I wish you only the best and like I said you have my support, Mario asked me what about Ty and I, I told him we've talked about marriage and if Ty asked me I'll say yes.

Mike you can ask Ty to marry me if that's what I want, life is to short, I told bro he's right and its time I got my balls back I want more than for Ty and I to live together I want it all and that's marriage. Mario said that's the big brother he knows so when am I going to ask Ty for his hand in marriage, I told him tonight he asked me before or after I give Ty some sex. I laughed and said before sex will be us celebrating our engagement but first I need a ring, Mario said he forgot about that he'll need one for Clay if he says yes, I told him trust me he will.

I'm going in the house to change we can both buy our men engagement rings, Mario told me to hurry up he laughed as I walked into the house so what he sees my ass, I went upstairs and got changed and we left, we both found the perfect rings for our mates this feels right and I'm going to do it.

We went back to my house and I told Ms. Park to make a romantic dinner and she can take the rest of the evening off, she said oh I'm going to put it on Ty sense he's been away, I told her something like that. Mario said he's going to leave and plan something special for Clay too, he said good luck and he left.

I went upstairs and got ready for my man, God I hope Ty says yes I showered and thought about what Mario said maybe sense bae has been gone for a week I'll give him sex first and than pop the question.

After I showered I put on something sex and waited for Ty to get home, Ms. Parker hollered from downstairs everything is ready and she's leaving now, Ty just pulled up good night. I got on the bed waiting for my bae, I heard him call me, I said I'm up here I heard him running up the stairs I got in my position face down ass up, Ty came into the room and said damn just what he wants and he started licking my hole and tongue fucking me it felt so good.

I heard baes zipper being unzipped and before I knew it he's going in me, and slowly Ty is pounding my ass I needed him inside of me. I jacked my dick as he pounded my ass it felt so good, Ty said he can't hold it any longer he's about to come and I could feel his dick throbbing in my ass and I shot my load all over the bed, Ty came in me.

Bae pulled out and said he missed me and that as he slapped my ass, we went into the bathroom and I turned on the shower, I sat on the toilet pushing Ty's babies out of me he got into the shower and I followed him in, we washed each others bodies and Ty kissed me he said he loves me so much and he has a surprise for me after we finish showering.

I told him I'm finished show me what he has for me, we got out of the shower and got dried off, Ty told me to let him get my surprise and he'll call me in the room when he's ready for me. Bae walked out I too had something for Ty a wedding ring, I got it out of the linen closet where I hid it, and Ty called me into the room. I walked in and we both got down on one knee, bae what are you doing I asked, he said that's what he was going to ask me.

Ty I'm asking you to marry me, he smiled and showed me his surprise, damn bae you were going to ask me the same thing I guess the answer is yes for both of us, we put the rings on our fingers and kissed.

We ended up doing it again on the floor while we were having sex my cell rang, I looked over and its Mario, I told Ty that Mario is going to ask Clay to marry him I have to take his call. Ty said okay just don't pull out of him, I answered the call and Mario said Clay said yes to marrying him he asked me how did it go with Ty.

Bro my man asked me to marry him, but I asked him too, it looks like the Ashton brother's are getting married too two very special guys, I told Mario I'll call him back and hung up, I finished making love to Ty.

I kissed him and said we have a lot to talk about, he said with my dick in him or out, I told him I got mine and I know he came too so I can pull out, and we can get cleaned up and eat and talk. We got cleaned up again and put on our robes and went downstairs, Ms. Parker had everything set up on the terrace.

During dinner I kept smiling at Ty, he said save some of the sex for our honeymoon, I told him that's not why I'm smiling its because I love him so much and I'm happy, he said so is he.

My phone rang and I just answered the call its David he told me that Mario called him with the good news, congratulations and he's happy for us, I asked him does the rest of the family know he said yes so get ready for there calls anyway enjoy my night and he hung up.

Ty said he better call Turner and tell him our news, I just watched my bae as he called Turner damn I'm so happy, I thought about Cecil and I know he'll be happy for us finding each other and love this is what he wanted for me. And I know Cecil is happy that I found his brother.