Part 16

Brie hears something:

I told mommy I'm going to ride with Mario over to Mikes house, Uncle David said he'll ride with us, mommy said Marcus and Falisha are bringing dates so tell Mike they'll be a little late.

I went downstairs and Mario said he has to pick up Clay, I still don't know why all of a sudden he and Clay are such good friends, I told him just go on I'll drive my car uncle said he'll just ride with Mario and they drove off. I went back into the house to get my keys, I went upstairs and I heard mommy and daddy talking, daddy told mommy just be lucky that Mike still wants her to come to his house after what she did.

Mommy said can he not hold that over her head, she was just looking out for Mike, and she still thinks his relationship with Ty won't last. Daddy told her to stay out of it.

Marcus what do you care Michael isn't your real son, he said neither is Mario but he still loves them and the law says that he's there father, and remember there deal  she's not to tell the boys that David's there real father from a cheap affair. I told Marcus that David  might be the one to say something to the boys, and he promised me he'd never say anything. Marcus said David never wanted to settle down so he wouldn't take responsibility for being a father, or anything else he won't say anything.

Oh my God Mike and Mario aren't daddy's sons no wonder mama treats them like there so special, poor daddy, so mommy had an affair with uncle, I heard mommy say they're going to be late I went to my room to get my keys. I got them and walked into the hall mommy saw me and said she thought I left already, I told her Mario had to pick up Clay so I'm driving my car, daddy came out of the room and said he heard what I said so just ride with them, we left and in the car I just stared at mommy, uncle is fine as hell but so is daddy why would she cheat on him.

Mommy's always saying I need to stop acting like a wild hoe, and here she is fucking daddy's brother whose the wild hoe here. We got to Mikes house mommy said let her put on her fake smile,  knowing deep down this relationship won't work. Daddy told her don't start, we got out of the car and walked to the front door before we could ring the doorbell the door came open, Mike welcomed daddy and I but he didn't say anything to mommy. Mommy tried to kiss him Mike backed away from her, mommy said fine be like that.

Mario and Uncle David were already here, mommy asked Mario why did he have to pick Clay up doesn't he drive.

Yes mother Clay drives but I wanted to pick him up, and you minus well know we're dating, mother said what the hell am I talking about I'm not gay. Mother I'm not sure if I'm gay or bisexual but Clay and I are dating, Brie said if I'm dating a man I'm gay so stop playing.

Mario you're not gay its just a faze and you being around Michael has you thinking you are, now as of now this thing will stop. Bringing shame to our family, its enough that Michael is living this way, but you're not and you will find a girl and date and down the line get married.

Mother I'm a grown man and I know what I'm doing, you're not going to run my life and don't you try and do anything dirty like you tried to do to Mike.

So mama you think I brought shame to our family by being gay, and all this time you pretended to support me now I know the truth, why are you here if you don't support me. Mama said its not that she doesn't support me but, no mama no buts you're not going to make me feel bad about my life or any decisions I make about it. And if it upsets you mama I think you should just leave, she said fine but she'll be around when I need her she asked daddy to take her home, he told Marcus junior to drive mama he's staying mama just looked at him she told Marcus to take her home.

They left and Falisha told daddy he's going to catch hell later, he said he can handle mama, and he went over and talked with Mario and Clay, I guess daddy knows to let us be who we are and I'm glad he's supporting Mario. I saw uncle looking at them, Brie came over and said good for me standing up to mama, I told her it had to be done, I'm looking at Mario I told sis he looks more like uncle than he does daddy.

She asked me what did I know, I asked her what she meant by that she said oh nothing, okay Brie what are you not telling me.

Mike just forget it, the doorbell rang Ty answered the door and Turner came in what's he doing here, Mike said he's Ty's older brother did I know him. I said sort of, Mike said I fucked him didn't I. 

Okay I did when we went up to ATL that's who I met there, I saw Falisha talking to Turner what the fuck is she doing she brought a date, Mike said if he knows Falisha she fucked him too. I said that bitch, Mike told me don't start its enough that mama tried to ruin our evening I'm not, I just went and had a drink, uncle came up to me and called me peanut, I told him I'm not that little girl anymore and I go by Brie, I'm a grown woman now.

Uncle David said okay no more peanut and he asked me why the sad face.

I told him I just found out a lot of things and there all bad, uncle said talk to him maybe he can help, I wanted to say one of them is that he slept with mama and he's Mike and Mario's real father and not my daddy, but I can't say that. I told him never mind I'm just going to enjoy my evening with my family. Uncle walked over to where daddy is standing and they were talking, I just watched them Mike came over and asked me why am I staring at them like that.

Damn Mike can't I look at my daddy and uncle, stop making a big deal out of nothing go be with Ty, mamas gone so enjoy your party.

Sis what's going on, why are you acting even more crazy than usual, she said very funny and its nothing and she walked away, Ty walked up and asked is everything okay, I told him as far as us but somethings going on with Brie and I minus well tell him she slept with Turner the day we met, he said one thing about Turner he has good taste and so does he and he kissed me.

I'll have to talk to Brie tomorrow right now I'm just going to enjoy my family and friends, Sid and Logan arrived you would think they've known each other longer than a day the way they're acting but that's good Sid needs someone.

As for mama if she wants to be apart of my life she better get over my sexuality, and Mario's too.