Part 4

Seeing Cecil's look a like again:

Sis is still at the hotel doing God knows what with some man,  after Mario and I did some shopping we had lunch sis still hasn't called us yet, Mario said he's taking me someplace I need to be.  He drove and pulled  into the parking lot of a bathhouse, boy I'm not going in there and neither are you. You could get something in that place.

Mike I'm going in there I need some real head females don't do it right, and you need to get some its been six months sense Cecil past and I know your sack is full. And you can't let me go in there by myself what would mama say.

Mario mama wouldn't find out so lets get out of here, Mario got out of the car I called him he hollered so come with him. Dammit boy I got out of the car and Mario locked the car doors and I caught up with him, we're not staying long get your nut quick so we can get out of here, Mario said don't act like I've never been in a place like this I did tell him how Cecil and I met.

Fine lets just get this over with I'll wait in the lounge, we went in and Mario paid for both of us, he got us lockers I couldn't walk around dressed so I put my things in the locker and Mario got changed and walked away. I went to the lounge and just sat there dudes were looking at me like a piece of meat smiling, great why did I let Mario talk me into this. 

Some of these dudes looked as if they've been here sense the clubs closed early this morning, this dude was looking at me he's not even attractive at least not to me, he opened his towel and showed his massive dick I got up and walked away. Mario owes me big time for this.

I walked around and ended up in a room some dude was getting head damn he has a long thick dick the other dude is gagging on it, I heard the dudes voice whose getting head shit its Mario I hurried up and got out of there shit little brother isn't so little. I walked around and I couldn't believe my eyes its the dude from Twist who looks like Cecil sitting down on a bench, he's looking some what lost as if he didn't want to be here either.

Shit what should I do, I watched him he wore his hair differently but he still looked like Cecil, some dude sat next to him and rubbed his leg the Cecil look alike wasn't having it and got up and started walking away, the dude with the loose hands pulled look a likes towel off and he had a fat ass damn even his body is like Cecil's.  But I know my bae was an only child, he put the towel back around him and kept walking.

Mario found me and said okay we can go now he got his nut, I told him not yet he said oh I found someone I wanted to smash. I told him not really but I saw the dude who looks like Cecil again he's standing over there, Mario looked around and saw him he said damn if he didn't know Cecil was dead he'd swear that was him, he told me to go and talk to him.

What am I going to say excuse me but you look like my dead boyfriend can we talk, Mario said just say hello who knows he might let me fuck, not unless I want to get the dick. I told him I'm not looking for sex I just want to get a good look at that dude close up, Mario said okay he'll take a shower I have twenty minutes to talk to the guy, and we're leaving he walked away.

The dude went to the lounge and I went in there too, and the Cecil look alike is sitting in a chair, here goes I went and sat across from him trying not to look, his legs were open and I could see his low hanging balls, damn he even has those like Cecil. A dude came up to him and said he found another  date so they'll be here for awhile, look alike told him to hurry up he hates places like this, the guy told him he needs to find him a date he looked over at me, and said I'm cute talk to me and he walked away.

Look alike told me he's sorry about his friend, he just came here for him they're from Savannah and they came here last night, and his brother is here on business. I told him I understand I'm here with my brother and this isn't where I want to be either, I'm Michael Ashton.

Nice meeting you Michael, I'm Tyler Dane I actually just moved back to Savannah a month ago, getting over a break up so this is the last place I want to be, especially sense I found out my ex has been going to places like this. Michael said he's from Savannah too but moved to New York and came back home after his lover was killed, I told Michael I'm sorry to hear that.

Michael said so is he, he looked around not feeling the most comfortable either, I asked him would he like to exchange numbers maybe we could meet someplace in Savannah for a drink or something he said sure. I got up and walked over to the table and got a pin and paper and wrote my number down, Chris is right Michael is cute maybe we could be friends I gave him the paper with my number on it, and he wrote down his.

Michael said he better get dressed, I told him nice meeting him and when I get back home I'll give him a call he said okay and got up and walked away, damn he's sexy and has a nice ass, who knows if nothing else we could be friends with benefits and he can fuck me, what am I saying I just met him he could be a bottom.

After leaving Tyler in the lounge area I went to the locker area I got dressed, and Mario came to the lockers and opened his, he asked me  did I talk to the dude, I told him he talked to me and we exchanged numbers his name is Tyler Dane. Mario looked at me while getting dressed, okay what's that look about?

Mike did you tell that guy he looks like your late boyfriend?

No I didn't I just want to really talk to him that's all, no one can take Cecil's place, Mario said I need to deal with what's here and not the past meaning Cecil is gone.

Damn Cecil's only been gone six months its too soon for me to think about being with someone else if ever, Mario said than why am I so obsessed with talking to this Tyler guy my phone rang and its sis, she said come and get her she changed her mind we're going home, she asked where are we. I told her just out we're on our way and I hung up, Mario don't tell sis about this he said he won't and besides sis will tell little Falisha if he did and he doesn't want to hear her mouth about him having random sex with guys.

I left that alone and I didn't want Mario to know I saw his dick, we just left and picked sis up and Mario drove home I asked Brie how was her date she said a waste of time she gave the dude head and he fucked her but she doesn't think he was really married, I didn't even go there with her.

Okay sorry I asked who wants to hear about there sister giving head, sis said she listens to Mario's stories, I said they would share there sex stories I just turned up the music I wonder what Tyler is like. I'll have him checked out who knows he could be related to Cecil. On the way back home no one said anything I just thought about Tyler, I want to know who his people are maybe he's related to Cecil.

I heard of cousins looking alike who knows. Brie's phone went off she said its mama again she's not answering it, and mama will call Mario or me next, I turned my phone off we can deal with mama when we get home.