Part 22

Our wedding day:

Last night we didn't have a bachelor party just a dinner with just family and friends, Ty spent the night with Turner and little T, Mario stayed the night with me, we spent half the night talking about being married and raising kids.

Mario said he's not going to smother his kids the way mama did us, and if one of his kids ends up gay he'll support them no matter what. I asked him just how many kids does he and Clay plan on having, bro said a house full, too bad Clay can't have babies the way they're at it he'd have ten by now.

I laughed and thought to myself that's Ty and I we both would be pregnant by now, Ms. Parker walked into the room and told us she made us a special breakfast, will Ms. Thing eat with us, she means Brie. Sis came over around four this morning waking us up, and its ten now she's still in bed.

Mario said lets go and wake her up no one told her to drive up to ATL all hours of the night, it has to be a man, I told him with sis who knows she might be like us.

Mike sis likes dick just as much as we do, damn I let it out that Clay sometimes penetrates me Mike didn't say anything we just went upstairs. We walked into the room where sis is sleeping and turned on the lights, Mike told her to wake her tired ass up coming in here at four in the morning.

Brie told us to let her sleep and go suck our men's dicks, Mike told her knowing her she sucked enough for the both of us and why is she always going up to ATL.

Okay I met someone and he lives in ATL I invited him to my two dick head brothers weddings, and don't ask him any questions when you two dicks meet him.

Brie we don't want any surprises and I hope he's no one we know, she said she's sure we don't sense he's not gay and no its not Turner.

Anyway I had enough of his dick damn near busted me open, I looked at Ty's picture and thought to myself did he bust Mike open and got my brother in love with the dick.

Well sis Ms. Parker made breakfast so if you want to eat get up and come downstairs, she said okay she has to make a call first, we left the room and I told Mario knowing sis the man might be married. Mario said nothing sis does surprises him, we went back downstairs and ate after twenty minutes sis came down, and said she hopes the two dicks didn't eat everything up, I told her there's plenty of food so sit down and shut it.

Brie is this man your seeing married we know you, and a dick is a dick for you married or not?

Shut up Mario, and no he's not married he just lives in ATL, and he's busy with his work to come down here so I go up to see him but he's coming here today. I ate and thought about my new man he's not like the other dudes I've been with. Jason doesn't take my shit, and we haven't even slept together he could be the one.

We finished eating and mama called looking for sis, I told her she's here mama told me to tell sis to get home and get herself ready I told her I'll tell sis and hung up, sis said if she knows mama she wants her to come home and she'll ask her where she's been. Sis got up and said she'll see us at the park and she left.

Ms. Parker came into the room, and said if Mario can settle down its time sis did too she's not getting any younger, she cleared the plates and went back into the kitchen.

Mario said he wants to try on his suit again his ass seems fatter, sense the last time we tried on our suits. I told him that's all the eating he's been doing, Mario told me that sometimes Clay penetrates him could that be it too. I laughed and said he does go to the gym and does squats that sexual position has nothing to do with it, and he didn't have to tell me what they do in bed love is love, and when we feel its right we try and please our partners if we feel its right.

Mike, I just felt like I wanted to tell you at first I felt bad about liking it Clay is good in bed, Mike said okay well he doesn't want to hear about  what we do in bed. I tried on my suit pants damn my ass is fat I like the look of my ass, and tonight Clay will be getting some, and I'll be getting his too.

Mike said watch what I eat at the wedding reception, or I'll bust out of my pants, us slim boys with fat asses turn heads, he got dressed and said we better get going our men will be waiting for us. I told him lets go and get married. Ms. Parker said she'll see us at the park, and we left and got into the car mama sent for us.

We got to the park at first Mario just sat there, I told him once he says I do to Clay he'll feel better Mario said I'm right. He asked me how am I feeling, I told him scared but like I said once saying I do I'll feel much better, I just thought both daddy and Marcus will give me away. I didn't even think about Mario, he said he already talked to them and when they say who gives this man to be married they'll both speak for the both of us.

I told Mario I love him and he's a good brother he said okay don't start crying, we got out of the car and mama had tents for us to wait in, Ty and Clay were in the other tent we went into our tent and mama and daddy and David came in and mama hugged us.

Sons this isn't what I wanted for you, but I see that your happy, I realized that's all that counts be happy my sons.

Mario and I hugged mama and said thank you I told her this means a lot to me, the music started and mama started to cry and said its time her men got married. Daddy gave us each a hug and so did David and we walked out of the tent, when we walked down the aisle Ty and Clay are already standing by the fountain, this is where I wanted to marry Cecil and here I am marrying Ty. As we're walking down the aisle I saw Brie with a fine ass dude around Mario's age, so that's the big secret sis is getting that young dick.

We got to our men and stood next to them, little T came down the aisle carrying a pillow with our rings on it, he looked so cute some day Ty and I will have kids of our own, the Pastor prayed and spoke kind words he asked who gives these couple to be married. Mama, daddy and David stood up and said they do, and Turner said he does for TY. I felt bad for Clay because his family wouldn't have anything to do with him marrying a man, but Sid spoke for him and Clay had a big smile on his face.

We said our wedding vows and placed the rings on our fingers, as the pastor announced us married and we jumped the broom, I'm married now. I kissed Ty and told him I love him so much. He said I make him even more happier knowing we'll spend the rest of our lives together.

Everyone congratulated us, and mama even welcomed Ty and Clay to the family, maybe she can change I hope.

Well that's my story, and I'm glad I found another love for Michael that's me.

The end