nineteen

Bright lights

Bright lights. Music too loud. I stumble to the back after handing someone their beer. I pushed past Charlotte and Macy, barely seeing their faces. I don't even know if they were looking at me or not. All I knew was I felt horrible and needed to get someone to throw up.

My legs drag me to the bathroom. I push the door open and jump when I see a guy in there. "Am I in the wrong bathroom?" I ask, stepping back. The guy turns and locks our eyes shaking his head from side to side. His face was blurry but I knew it was a guy. He walked towards me and I stepped back.

"What's wrong dear?" He asks and I shake my head, closing my eyes swiftly opening them back up. "You seem-"

"Please stay away from me," I say cutting the guy off feeling my back hit the door. My eyes close again and I push myself away from the door feeling a hand on my shoulder. Quickly I open my eyes and shove the hand off of me, swiftly moving past the guy, towards the stalls. I face the man, backing up once again seeing his eyes on me. His head tilted to the side walking back towards me. My stomach twisted. Flashes of Michael's face pops inside my head and images of that night appear as my eyes clothes.

"No, no, no," I whisper feeling my breathing become abnormal, clenching my jaw. "Get away from me! Get away!" I shout as I feel my feet stumble and I fall back, luckily somehow catching myself so my head doesn't hit the floor. I could feel the guy beside me and I begin to back up on the floor but feel the guy grab my arm. A scream escapes my lips as I back away the guy's hand letting go.

"Hey!" A familiar voice shouted as I backed all the way up into a stall. I get up to my feet and close the stall down, locking it before slowly backing up and hitting my back against the wall. I slide down and bring my knees up to my chest. There's mumbled voices before I see shoes underneath the stall. I tense and shake my head feeling tears rise into my eyes before hearing a voice before seeing someone slide underneath the bathroom stall door.

"A-Alycia?" I whisper as the woman walks over and bends down in front of me.

"No. It's Flo," Flo said as I blink repeatedly soon finding Flo's eyes and concerned look. "Okay I'm going to get Kyle to get you home. You look terrible."

"I-I'm fine-"

"You're not fine," Flo said reaching into her back pocket and pulling out her walkie. "Kyle can you get back to the woman's restroom?" There's no response but I knew he would be coming. Flo stood up and grab my hands pulling me up to my feet. I shake my head pulling away from Flo leaning back against the wall.

"I fucked up," I mumble closing my eyes.

"Fucked up what Y/N?" Flo asks and I shake my head from side to side.

"Everything in my life," I answer slowly opening my eyes back u, picking my head up locking eyes with Flo. She looked confused and I shook my head hearing a couple knocks at the door. Flo walks over to the stall door and unlocks it opening it.