CHAPTER 29

I heard the door close behind him. I don't want to be left alone and surely, not in this position. I want him to fuck me more.

After a few minutes, he came back. As soon as the door closed, I started calling for him.

He sat down on the bed and said: "Crawl to Master."

I did as he said. I wanted and needed him. Without asking, I licked his cock from the base to the tip. His eyes sparkled as amusement started to sink into him.

"Put it in your mouth." He gently grabbed my head with both hands and guided his cock into my mouth all the way to my throat. I didn't care for the gag. I just wanted him to feel good. I moaned, and I saw that it made him feel even better. He bobbed my head up and down his cock until he came. I held his cum in my mouth while searching for something to split it in.

When he saw that, he put his hand over my mouth and turned my head toward him. Our eyes locked gazes, and he said: "Swallow, Puppy." And I did as he said.

Before he pulled me up on the bed, he ripped off the fabric that covered my breasts. I was only wearing the harness, corset and collar, he started to take in the view. From his eyes, I could read that he was proud, aroused and ready to fuck me to death.

"Do you know how hot you look right now?"

I nodded in disapproval while still looking up at him. He squished my cheeks in his hands before saying: "I love these dazed half-open eyes and your trembling legs that keep clenching on me. Your red cheeks with that helpless expression are the most beautiful and illegal thing in this world. And I'm happy that all of these and more are finally mine, only mine."

Before I could say anything, he spread my legs wide open and pushed his member inside my tight pussy. It fucking hurt.

"You're so tight!" Neil shouted before growling in pleasure.

I grabbed his hand while looking for eye contact. "Master, wait! Please!"

He ignored my plea and pulled his member out, and forcefully pushed it back in.

"Wait, please!! Master, I'll be a good puppy, please, wait!" He pulled it out of me.

"What's wrong, Puppy?" Neil asked before flipping me on my back. He looked at me with those sadistic eyes. He cupped my left cheek with his hand and slid his thumb under my eye.

I looked back into his eyes. "It hurts, Master! Please spare me. I'll be good, please!"

He enjoyed seeing me miserably begging underneath him.

He chuckled evilly. I looked down at his dick while he lubed it. After sliding his hand up and down a few times, he pushed his cock back into me. This time it didn't hurt that much.

He started thrusting into me at the same time he squeezed my breast. That same hand slowly slid around my neck. He squeezed it, cutting the air off from my lungs. I grabbed the wrist of that hand while keeping receiving his thrusts into me. Neil thrusting into me while the plug was in my ass and his hand choking me felt like pure pleasure being injected into my veins.

Every trust brought me closer and closer to the peak of satisfaction.

He's my master and husband.

Thrusts upon thrusts of pleasure, he brought us to the ultimate climax.

While he slowly kept pulling his cock out of me, I felt a trail of hotness. While I kept catching my breath, he put a pillow under my ass, lifting it.

"You're my good, good girl. I love you so much," he said while gently caressing my cheek. I licked my dry lips before saying: "I love you too."

My eyelids started to get heavier and heavier. I want more, but my head is starting to shut down.

"I-"

He cupped my cheek while looking right into my eyes. "You can sleep," Neil gently said. I stopped fighting the tiredness and closed my eyes.

~⭒< ☾ >⭒~

It was so nice, waking up in his warm embrace the coming morning as Mr and Mrs Black.

"Morning, Puppy," Neil said in his deep husky voice as he caressed my cheek. I picked his lips before saying: "Good morning, Master." He lightly laughed at my statement.

"Should we cuddle, or should I get breakfast ready." Before I could speak, my stomach growled from hunger, and at the same moment, he got up.

"I want cuddles!" I shouted out. He ignored my words and walked out. I sat at the edge of the bed and looked at what I was wearing. It was a pair of oversized silky pants and a button-up shirt of the same fabric and fit. I got up and followed him.

I'm happy with him.

After everything was ready, we sat down at the table and started eating. We were halfway through the feast when the doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" he said before taking a sip of tea.

"I was about to ask you the same."

"I'm not expecting anyone."

I put everything down and said: "I'll go answer it."

When I opened the front door, my jaw dropped.

"Good morning," my mother said before eyeing me from top to bottom.

I took a step back, startled by her. I started playing with the locker of the collar.

"I see that you got married after all."

I hid my left hand behind me.

"Oh, don't hide it," my mother said in disgust.

"Puppy, who is it?" Neil said. I could hear the footsteps getting closer. In the blink of an eye, Neil was next to me.

"I see that all the freaks are assembled."

Neil rolled his tongue over his teeth while his mouth was still closed. He let out a short breath and said: "What brings you here, Mrs Taylor? I thought that from our last encounter, you'll get the message that we don't want you here. And I see that you left your son at home, how strange."

"Shut it, freak! I'm here to talk to my daughter."

She looked from Neil to me before saying: "Amalia, I disowned you. You're not my daughter. You're a sick freak!"

I let out a small laugh of relief.

"Why are you laughing!?" she shouted.

"Mother. No, Courtney. I don't care-"

"How dare you!?"

I smiled at her in satisfaction. "I don't care, because you never have been my mother. You disowned me, great. Actually, I'm quite happy about it. Now, goodbye."

She was fuming in anger.

I slammed the door in her face.

I never felt a bigger satisfaction than right now.