CHAPTER 6

I woke up the following morning to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and rolled over. I don't want to go to work! When I was about to shut my eyes, I heard the front doorbell.

Can the word just leave me alone!?

I peeked from under the sheets like a meerkat when the sound repeated. I slowly got out of bed and walked to the ringing door.

Who the hell could be at this fucking early in the morning?! I swung the door open to see him.

"Good morning, Puppy. Have you dreamed about your Master?" Neil said before he flashed me a radiant smile. I only gave him a death stare.

I followed his eyes to my cleavage. I put my hand over it and looked up at him in gore.

"Don't forget to cover your ass too, Puppy."

I started pulling down my shirt.

"Now, I can see your tits again."

"Fuck off!!" I shouted at him. I let go of everything and started running toward my room. I heard him laughing behind me.

After about fifteen minutes, I got out of my room ready for work. I put on a black pair of pants and a red sweater. I walked past the kitchen, where Neil was.

"Do you want some tea?"

"No," I said and walked into the living room.

"Milk?" Neil tried again, but I ignored him. He was mingling in my kitchen, but I was too busy finding all the books and papers in the living room to be bothered with him.

Suddenly he came into the living room, where I was. He stopped next to me and handed me a mug. I placed it down on the table and ignored him.

He sat next to me and placed his hand on my upper back. I froze at his touch. Memories from yesterday flew inside my mind. I looked up at him, waiting for his next move.

"Come eat something."

I slowly moved away from his touch and said: "I don't need to eat. I just have to find everything for work and get going. What're you even doing here?"

He let out a short sigh of disappointment and said: "Making you breakfast."

"Don't bother." He ignored me and walked out of the living room. I looked at the door that closed behind him and let out a loud sigh.

I just have to get my act together and get him out of my life, but this time for good. I already have my eyes on someone, and that is not him. I won't let Neil ruin everything that I worked so hard for in these three years.

I can't let him!

I collected everything that I needed into my bag, and we were on our way to school. Destiny had it that I had to drive with him. No matter how much I fought it, he "insisted" that I sit in his car.

The machine stopped, and the roaring turned down. "I won't be with you for the first three hours. I'll be back in time for lunch. Here is what you didn't eat for breakfast. Be a good puppy while I'm gone. Understood?"

I ignored him and wanted to open the door. But the second I grabbed the doorknob; he gently grabbed my wrist. I didn't look at him when I said: "Let me go."

"Take your lunch and say: "Thank you, Master," and I'll let you go."

"Can't you just let me out?" With that said I faced him.

The tinted windows of his car didn't really help my cause. The lit light created a weirdly scary atmosphere similar to yesterday. He slowly leaned closer to me, and I backed into the door.

The devil was looking right into my eyes when he said: "Don't make me punish you here." I looked away from those glowing hazel eyes.

"Just. Let. Me. Go! I don't want to be here! I hate you!" I shouted back at him.

He pulled me closer to him. "Cute picture, right?"

My eyes opened wide open when I saw the picture of my brother groping me. I tried snatching the phone from his hands, but he pulled it back.

"No, no, this stays with me. But if you're good I'll give you all the copies of this picture."

If I do what he says I could get all the pictures he has. Since he started bothering me, I understood that he likes to play his little games.

"You have to say: "Thank you, Master," and take the lunch box or the picture will be the least of your problems."

If I do that, I'm a step closer to my freedom!

"What's gonna' be, Puppy?" He grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb and forcefully turned my face toward him. "I hate to wait, so speak up," he said while admiring my face in amusement.

I looked away from his eyes and said: "Thank you, Master."

His eyes lit in satisfaction. He bit down his lower lip before his lips curled into a satisfied grin.

"Well done, my little Puppy." He patted my head and handed me the lunchbox. After he tapped something on his phone, I even got the picture. "I promise you'll get all the other pictures when we see each other at home." I looked up at him from under my ginger bangs. He smiled down at me, and I just kept staying still.

What is wrong with me?

I brushed his hand away and said: "I need to go."

Before I shut the door, I heard him say goodbye to me.

I watched the car drive away while squeezing the lunchbox to my chest. My heart was beating like crazy. Just by embarrassing myself in front of him, I got all the pictures. That means he can't blackmail me anymore. Now I just have to find the right moment, and I can be free forever! I just hope that he doesn't break his promise. He's pure evil after all.

I shook off all the thoughts and walked up the stairs to the staff room. I greeted all the other teachers and staff while making my way to the coffee machine. As I was standing in front of it, waiting for the magic liquid to be poured, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see him.

"Good morning, Amalia. You look ravishing today."

I smiled at his compliment, and butterflies flew inside my stomach.

This is the person I have my eyes on.