Hey

Melanie POV
I wake up in the evening in agonizing pain mentally,emotionally, physically . Every day my aunt calls me out of my name I don't know why I can't help the way I look . Maybe I get my looks from my parents but they left long ago . My aunt says that "they didn't want such a fat slob as their daughter."
Well if I didn't care it wouldn't hurt so bad would it? Don't get things twisted im not a weak chick I just don't say things to people when they say things to me. I'm 5'0 even . I have brown hair that stop near my butt . I might be mixed but I'm not sure.I look Puerto Rican and black . I have a "coke bottle shape ." But sometimes people make me feel like a 2 liter Pepsi . I have a veeeerrry small pudge . And a big ginormous ass I wish to get rid of . Wide hips.. My lord . It's all apart me and my aunt hates me for it . Like right now it's almost time for me to start school and since my grades were always good in 10th grade I was promoted to 12th. So I walked out the room into the bathroom . I brushed my teeth and opened the bathroom closet for my pajamas I always keep in there and my towel and wash cloth. I began to shower . 10 mins later I was done and dried off to get dressed . I walked in the front room where my aunt Nesha was .
"Auntie "
"Girl what the fuck you want."
I rolled my eyes and said
"If you were keeping up with the track of time you would notice that schools almost in ."
"Mm .well I AIN got no money for you so wear the same clothes as last year don't nobody want yo fat ass anyway . "
"You are sick."
"Yeah sick of your pig ass eating up all my shit."
"Whatever ."
I don't know where my balls came from but I'm glad their here .
I walk in my room put on my shoes and head out .
"Heifer where the hell you goin ."
"I gotta make some money one way or another and you trippin."
"When you come back get your shit so you can get out ."
I ignore her and kept walking .