Baby

Melanie POV
It's been three months since I've made love with goo. I don't think he used a condom . the reason Why is because I've been getting up nauseous then I throw up in the mornings and I sleep way too much . my stomach cramped a little but my period isn't on . im so scared . right now I'm just thinking of him not wanting the baby or me . I just shed a tear as I think about it . im sitting in V'Andres guest room that I stayed in. im still thinking then I heard a voice .
"Mommwy ,daddy made you sad? Cause I beat his butt."she started fighting the air.
I laughed a little.
"No baby I'm okay ."
"Okay mommwy" she pecked my lips and went back out the door to play . I just sit and rub on my stomach thinking of my baby . I mean it's not the best time but the baby is a blessing .
"Mel . what the hell you doing ?" V'Andre voice scared me so I jumped .
"Umm I-I ..uhhh I-I was just chillin"
"Mhm. you better tell him before I do ."
"No no no .. Please !." I started to cry .
He looked confused .
"Uhh why not mel."
"He might not want the baby . or me ."
he laughed .like he was hurting his stomach .
"Yo Mel chill ight if that was the case when you fucked the nigga he would've kicked yo ass to the curb."
I wasn't sure so I look away.
"Just leave me be ." he nodded and left.
_______________________
Goo POV
Melanie has been acting hella weird . I mean after
That night we made love a couple days or a week later she was crying cause she saw a dog adoption commercial. she over sensitive and I can't ask her to make breakfast no more she'll yell at me and start rappin bout how I think she's my chef or maid . I think she going crazy . but anyway Shes starting nursing school. Gretchen will be three in a couple months.what can I say ima happy man . I love both of my girls to death and Melanie's a true G she always puttin niggas in they place when she go to the trap with me . like one time some nigga interrupted V'Andre while he was talkin . she jumped up and pulled a 45 mm with purple crystals on it out her waist band . Put against dude forehead and said "my brother was talkin wasn't he? shut that shit lil nigga." I just shook my head cause dude almost pissed his pants .&you never show fear . She sat down and squeezed thru me . she never squeezes. she gaining weight or something idk but ima find out.
____________________