I know

Goolen POV
I know Melanie tried to pull that slick shit. it's not a big deal though cause I understand . im heading to the trap wit Dre so we can kick it . I hop in my black Bentley and I was On my way. I get there and walk in . oh shit. why does she have to be here fuckin wit me today .
_______________________
Melanie POV
My plan wasn't to graduate and start working with goo and V but they always will need back up I know About this. So I head to a place where I know my aunt got a gun from called thugga . I walk in there to meet thugga .
"Wassup" he says .
"Wat up , look I need a 40 and a 45mm "
"I got you shorty you TRYNA learn how to shoot? "
"Yeah that too "
"Ight I got you . yo b!? "
"Wazzam Mainee"
"Shorty buyin 40 n 45 she tryna aim too"
"Ight hol up"
he nodded his head .
"So you single ma?"
"Actually I'm not my. Brothers name Is death& my boyfriend is goo ."
"Them my home boys tell EM I said wassup "
"Will do "
So after our small talk I pay for the pistols first and we
Head Into the range . He directs me perfectly on my aim in no time and I'm ready to go inform my man and my brother of what my plans are . I get in my car and drive off . I head to the trap and I walk in . Mind you now I'm dressed down I got on my off the shoulder black sweat shirt tiight black skinnies I know they old but whatever and I have on a gold chain , my promise ring and , black and white Chuck Taylor's .
"Where Death?"
"He not here but goo is . "
"Can I know where he is "
"Who are you " I pulled out my 40 from waist and put it under his chin .
"I ask the questions round this bitch death is my brother ight . my blood brother I just need to know where goo is . "
"Upstairs last door to the right "
.I just. Walked off and headed that way I got up to what look like the office and it sounded like goo was frustrated .
"Baby you sure you don't want me to make you feel good ? "

"Man get the fuck out . I got a girl n im not lettin you fuck this up . move hoe!" Goo yelled.
"Baby I know you want me to make you feel good "
By then I've heard enough im so pissed . i Bust open the door with my 40 . pointing it at the hoe .
"Run that shit my nigga . You said you wanna what? Have he told you whaaa? I'm not hearing properly ." I pistol whip her and drag her out the room. then I get my keys and walk out .
"Mel ! Baby!" I hear him I just ignore him. Then I feel someone turn me around to face them. yes it was goo.
"What Goolen."
______________________
Goo POV
"What Goolen ." she said
Her eyes weren't blueish greenish anymore nor were they hazel . they were dark red.
"Baby I just wanna tell you I'm sorry For Having her in there not trying hard enough to get her out . I made a mistake Melanie and I'm sorry."
She gave me this look . I don't know what it was but it wasn't good .
"Goo I just need time to think okay? I'm sorry ." what is she sorry for ?? oh LAWD don't tell me she leaving me already .
"Mel." I called out for her as she was
Walking to her car . she looked at me and smiled then Winked . What's her prob?