Yo

Goolen POV
Wassup niggaaaas
I'm Goolen Betamy but them niggas on the street call me goo . im 6'1 I guess you could say I'm a wild nigga but I control my self . I'm milk chocolate . got that pack FA you . I got a daughter her name Gretchen I love her to death . her mom is a bitch she don't do shit but take me money n use it for stupid shit instead of spending it on my kid . It's life so I just let it slide but ima jack the bitch up sooner or later . My day 1 one nigga V'Andre he kingpin n I work with him im his right I guess you could say that . But today he walk in the trap Holdin a female hand ... Wait ..what!?! My nigga never holdin a girl hand unless they got a place in his heart I know him . But this hoe Bianca or whatever her name is jumped bad with SHAWTY and shawty was calm-angry n that mean it's killa mode when that happen . First she jump to talk to Dre n he mushed the waterbug head . Lil mama thought that was so funny . So Bianca ask her what was funny n she mouthed you and pointed to her and then Bianca tried to hit her after she responded . She ducked so B missed . Then she fell it was funny asf so you know yo boy had to laugh . V walked ol girl to his desk : then here come ms.bustitwideopen with some wine Finna pour it on Ol girl and shawt pulled a blade on her from our her mouth . She was real quiet and ain't speak much but knew how to defend herself . So she said something above a whisper and Bianca started to drink and she left the girl alone . That's what she get but then Ol girl stomach growled & v tapped her .
"You hungry pretty ?"
He asked her n she said no so I said "she lyin" I knew she was hungry you can hear her stomach way in Pennsylvania .
He said they was Finna go or some n asked me was I slidin thru . I said yeah so we headed out .
I guess her name pretty or some idk so I asked her on the way to the dre truck .
She said it was Melanie . She wanted to nap on the way out to eat so she gig in the back and I haven't heard from her since he started the truck.
"Yo."
He gave me a head nod meaning wassup? .
"Wassup? Lol you n Ol girl Mel . She yours play boy?"
"I mean nah but she gotta a nigga feeling some type of way . You know Nesha right?" Nesha is one of our LOYALEST customers .
"Yeah wat about her?"
"That's her auntie n she kicked her out . Mel going thru something's I wanna help her out for now.she makin a nigga soften up tho ."
"Nah my nigga Fr!?"
"Fa sho .. Last night right... I woke up to her screamin n hittin n cryin in her dreams yo I tried to wake her n she snapped on a nigga namean ? ...she ended up givin me a bruise ." he pointed to a bandage above his eye . " she didn't know but when she found out she patched it up for me wit her short ass .She kept begging me to bend down cause she couldn't reach talkin bout "uuuunngh a little help here "...That was a lil funny but cute a lil bro."
I shook my head I hope he ain't fallin for a broken girl . They hard to fix .